Called it *accident*

Agree Altima over Camry. Sister just bought a loaded Altima. It's nice.
As for Volvo, I'd ditch them too if they had a "Value" trim. But no, they have the T5, the Inscription and the Polestar. You're really comparing the 2? Having a trim called Value tells me everything I need to know about your brand.
To be fair, I'm not in love with Mazdas names either. But they aren't awful.
I told ya before, I'm shallow.

Haha, you left out a bunch of pretentious marketing bs..I mean R-design is fine, but 'I drive an XC90 T8 hybrid excellence'..I have words but I won't say them..oh wait there's one I can say- douche nozzle- fine two:)

Dynamic - Introductory trims offer Volvo's impressive performance and style, just at a price more accessible to drivers around San Antonio.
Inscription - This trim adds extra features to upgrade comfort, convenience, and style - one of the most popular options is the XC60 Inscription.
Cross Country - These Volvo models are ideal for drivers who need to handle rough and rugged terrain or wet and slippery roads - always a good idea when living in a coastal city like Houston.
Momentum - Drivers looking for a perfect blend of strength and style should start with this trim.
R-Design - This is the sport trim, which adds sleek styling details along with refinements to the engine, suspension, wheels, and brakes.
Polestar - These performance-oriented Volvo vehicles are capable of handling winding roads with ease and sprinting forward on straightaways.
Excellence - Dallas drivers who expect the best in all things choose this ultra-premium trim.
Engines
T5 - A turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that puts out 250 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque.
T6 - A twin-turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder that produces 316 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque.
T8 Hybrid - The T6 engine paired with two electric motors that collectively generate 400 hp and 472 lb-ft of torque.
Polestar - An enhanced version of the T6 engine that boosts power ratings to 367 hp and 347 lb-ft of torque.

But, what if they*re too weak to begin with? Hmm, not so simple...

Mine never leave all the way up from now till probably April..I think 2 should be low, 3 is medium, we need a feel the burn setting complete with a warning lights and a waiver...defeatable of course.

Agree Monty. Click setting 3 and get a warning on the dash: You sure about this? ;)

The heated seats in the GTI are noticeably stronger than the CX-5. Imo the 3rd (high) is feel the burn and can be uncomfortably warm even with my winter coat.

FWIW I also dont like the highest setting on the CX-5 and typically use medium. Low is kinda weak but I think theyre fine overall.

I was rear ended when at a dead stop many years ago. For a long time I kept my eye on the rear view in fear of being rear ended again. The Tucson, Sportage and CRV were cars on my shortlist. They are all very nice cars trying to out do one another.

I am very glad that no one was hurt and that your car was repaired. Tell me, did your insurance company helped you to get money? I'm just looking for a new one, because my agency is not doing its job. Thank goodness I have never had a serious accident, but once I hit a cyclist and it was his fault. He had serious injuries and hired a bicycle accident attorney los Angeles to win the case. And he did it! I don't know how, but the agents did a good job, even handled my insurance company, although it was not my fault. Well, I paid for his treatment, but now I want to change the insurance agency. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Waiting to see the new Hyundai Tucson next year with 290 horsepower, might have to consider trading my 2020 signature.

Back