Shifter Lock Override Cover part number?

tbearmiata

:
Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD
Finally got my new-to-me hail damaged 2016 back from the body shop on Friday. ($1700 to replace the roof panel)

Anyway, going to start replacing a few missing/torn up trim pieces. Found the others but I can't the part number for the shift lock override button/cap. Realize it's a minor thing but would like to replace. Any ideas?

Yeah.. I'm gonna look around as well.... but like previous posters most likely junk yard. Doubtful this part is found as something that can actually be ordered. It is probably included as some expensive console piece.

What is Part Number?

I goto this place in Japan for parts like this assuming they are also on JDM vehicles which they should be for the CX-5. They don't sell parts for vehicle models made in Japan but not sold there.

https://www.parts-sale.jp/

Even if online search doesn't find it...email them. If they have it shipping is only $6 to US for small stuff.

Pretty sure that it's B45A64393. Thanks for the link. Think I will try it. Only $3 plus shipping.

Just completed - less than $10. I can let you know if this is the correct part when it comes in.

A body shop lost mine and then I found it under the seat months later after they replaced it. Sold it to another member for like $5 shipped lol.

Well, the part never showed up. Made it to customs in NY but they seem to have lost it.

Found it on ebay using the above part number - from the UK. Hopefully this one makes it, it's the correct part. The ebay post shows the part in the console.

I'd contact Motors Head Japan when they get back into office next week to see if they will resend. My items from them come in on the west coast generally through LA. Never a lost shipment.

I'd contact Motors Head Japan when they get back into office next week to see if they will resend. My items from them come in on the west coast generally through LA. Never a lost shipment.

Well, I ordered the part from an ebay seller in the UK but I randomly clicked on the tracking number from the original purchase and it cleared customs 3 hours before. Luckily the ebay seller let me cancel the order. I finally was able to pick up the package today and it's the correct Mazda OEM part - called a "cover" on the package.

Thanks again for the suggestion. Local/close-by junkyards didn't have any CX-5's in stock.

Good to hear

I've gotten some new parts from them that are cheaper shipped than I could obtain used here in US.

Back