Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.

Thread: Yokohama Advan Sport All Season tires

Registered Member

Mazda6 GT, MX5 PRHT

Yokohama Advan Sport All Season tires

Just came home from Discount Tire after having a set of these installed. First set after the OEM Dunlops. I immediately noticed a smoother ride on the initial slower roads. I got out on the highway and noticed slightly more wind noise and engine noise because these tires are noticeably more quiet and smoother than the Dunlops. Took the car up to 85 mph on the highway and the car just felt better. So smooth and quiet. Needless to say I'm happy. I was going to buy a set of Michelin's but they are $50/tire more. I did check out reviews on-line for this tire specifically from Mazda6 owners and the reviews were very favorable as well.

2014 Mazda3 S GT auto, 2008 MX5 6-speed

I recently picked up some Pirelli P Zero Ultra high performance all-season tires at Discount Tires. Consumer Reports rated then second to Michelins but the Pirellis are substantially less expensive. CR predicts a 50,000 mile tread life but the really impressive benefit is above average dry handling and braking, along with a much better than average quietness rating. Wet handling and braking are very good.
    Handling performance is very similar to the Continental UHP Summer tires on my MX5 and much better than the All-Season OEM tires which were down to the wear bar at 20,000 miles.
    2014 3S GT, Deep Crystal Blue, Eibach Pro-Kit, Enkei PF01s, Koni Sports, Pirelli P ZERO ALL SEASON PLUS tires, 225/45/18
    2008 MX-5 Touring (Mazdaspeed CAI, HIDs, Progress/Koni Sports/Racing Beat sways, SST Magnaflow muffler and tips)