Corksport intake?

Just wondering if anyone has ordered and installed it on their cx-9 yet, I'm getting a bonus so I may do it to my car lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPiEQxaXXg

I want one, but I'm probably going to wait and see if they make one specific to the CX-9 (though not likely). While the one they make and offer for the 6 will fit the CX-9 just fine, the CX-9's engine bay has a little more room behind the driver's side headlight. A CX-9-specific version would either have a longer tube or a longer filter.. or, dare I say it, another elbow that turns down behind the headlight and into the bumper, cold air style.

I'm quite sure both versions would function the same, since there's no airflow in the space behind the CX-9's bumper. I suppose one could modify or remove the black cover right above the foglight to create a bit of airflow, though.

Yeah will probably get this in the summer for my 6. Also looking for a tune kit to wake that turbo up.

If you're wanting to save some money, i'm selling a used corksport 2.5 intake for half the price. It's very clean and only has about 20k miles on the filter.

If you're wanting to save some money, i'm selling a used corksport 2.5 intake for half the price. It's very clean and only has about 20k miles on the filter.

Yours won't fit on 2.5T models. It's specific to the 2.5 only.

Back