New owner, traded in new CRV

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to be here.

Just took delivery of a 2018 (built in September) Touring with preferred equipment in machine grey.

My CRV that I traded in was also a 2018 with just under 6k miles. As some of you may know there are some serious, real issues with the latest CRV (oil dilution and lack of cabin heat). I personally did not experience this issues to the degree of some but enough to know I wanted out. The main reasons I traded was after a while the turbo and CVT was not ideal for me. I could not see owning it long term.

With that said, I got a great deal on the CX5 and great trade in value on the CRV so all is good.

I must say, this is one of the best vehicles I've owned and each day it's more fun to drive. I know I'll find quirks but for now I'm very happy and excited for long term ownership. It's also one of the best colors in my opinion. I almost got black but changed my mind once I saw the machine grey. Much more fun to drive than the CRV and has performed well at low temperatures.

I'll be seeing you all around!

2018_CRV_Colorado? :)

I'm finally done with that forum, too. Although I never went through with the purchase of the '17/'18 CRV, I was pretty immersed in that section. It was extremely helpful in pushing me away from Honda. We traded in our 2010 V yesterday and picked up our 2019 5! One day in, it's the best decision we've ever made. :D

2018_CRV_Colorado? :)

I'm finally done with that forum, too...

Yep that's my screen name over there! I still lurk just to see if they ever get any real resolution. It's so much easier to read the posts knowing I don't own one anymore :) I do hope the best for them but seems to me some will airways have the issue (even with "the fix"), some will always think they have any issue (even though they don't), some will have it but never know, and most of the buyers will never know it's even an issue. I was somewhere in the middle but needed out either way.

This forum, and this car is just so different and a real breath of fresh air.

Huge congrats to you and welcome!!!!

Back