17 / 18 owners, answer my question

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
I've asked these questions more then once and people keep missing it (or just don't want to answer me :( ).

1. On my 16 if I squirt the washer fluid AND my AC or heat is on pushing air through the top vent, I can smell the fluid in the cabin. Was this 'fixed'?
(I switch to recirc to avoid this).

2. Have they yet added shutting the car off leaves the radio on until you open the door?

I've asked these questions more then once and people keep missing it (or just don't want to answer me :( ).

1. On my 16 if I squirt the washer fluid AND my AC or heat is on pushing air through the top vent, I can smell the fluid in the cabin. Was this 'fixed'?
(I switch to recirc to avoid this).

2. Have they yet added shutting the car off leaves the radio on until you open the door?

I'm a UK owner and took delivery of a Sept 18 car and the radio turns off when shutting the engine down and there doesn't seem to be an option to change this but TBH this is my preferred option.

I've not noticed any smells through the vents when operating the washer jets, I'll keep an eye on this to see if it's noticeable.

Thanks!
The radio staying on until the door is opened is probably my second favorite feature on the Cherokee. (Heated Steering wheel #1).
Didn't know I liked it until I had it.

1- Haven't noticed it, but have noticed it in every previous vehicle. Will pay more attention and report.

2- Yup, great feature. Nope, KF won't do it either.

I've not noticed any smell either, with or without ac on. I do wish the car can stay powered on until we open door but sadly not on this car.

Back