CX-9 Signature - does it come with aluminum pedals?

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
as the topic reads, does it come with aluminum pedals?
I would think a top of the line range should.

also would the OEM aluminum pedals fit all Mazda models?
it seems like all the pedals are standard across the whole range.

as the topic reads, does it come with aluminum pedals?
I would think a top of the line range should.

also would the OEM aluminum pedals fit all Mazda models?
it seems like all the pedals are standard across the whole range.

No, the CX-9 Sig does not have Aluminum pedals.

I've seen Al covers that slide onto the existing pedals available for the CX-9.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

As Azeke stated, no aluminum pedals in any trim of the CX-9. Refer to my sig for a DIY pedal upgrade. Very easy, and aluminum pedals can be found pretty much anywhere for about $25 USD.

EDIT: Not sure about pedal covers from your 2014 3 fitting on the 18 CX-9, but I would take them off if you sell the car or trade it in. If they don't fit on the car you buy, throw em on craigslist or FB Marketplace, I'm sure someone will take them off your hands.

Last edited:
Yup saw your post,
thanks,
it does look like the pedals are all the same across all platforms,
will have to check the parts dept.
pretty sure it is, except for the manual models.

interesting, just looked at the accessories for the cx-9 and it doesn't seem like they have OEM pedal covers available
however for the cx-5 the pedals are exactly the same.

As Azeke stated, no aluminum pedals in any trim of the CX-9. Refer to my sig for a DIY pedal upgrade. Very easy, and aluminum pedals can be found pretty much anywhere for about $25 USD.

EDIT: Not sure about pedal covers from your 2014 3 fitting on the 18 CX-9, but I would take them off if you sell the car or trade it in. If they don't fit on the car you buy, throw em on craigslist or FB Marketplace, I'm sure someone will take them off your hands.

Last edited:
Back