Some nice Glamour shots of the '19 in this article

With the exception of revised wheel design, the exterior of the '19 looks the same.
The principal appearance change is to the interior of the Signature edition with wood trim and nicer/different colored leather.

With the exception of revised wheel design, the exterior of the '19 looks the same.
The principal appearance change is to the interior of the Signature edition with wood trim and nicer/different colored leather.

Wait....wood trim? Isn't that why we made fun of the CR-V last year? (drunk)

I'll tell ya, if I hadn't been coming from a machine gray Tacoma, I would have gone for that in the CX5 vs the white. Super sharp!

Any reason you are getting rid of the Tacoma? I have a Tacoma too.

I had one from 2006-2015 and another from 2015-2018
Used them mainly for shuttling my street bike from NJ to PA and the usual stuff that comes along with being a Pick up owner which is not always a good thing :)
I don't need to do that anymore.
I liked it but just got tired of it and wanted a change.
Never really regretted selling it

I had a 2012 dbl v6 and then down graded to 2008 single cab 4 cyc which I currently own. Thought about buying a new one but figure I want something different as a second vehicle.

I know what you are talking about. Everyone will call you for favors. I think the cx5 will pull my Jetski fine.

I had one from 2006-2015 and another from 2015-2018
Used them mainly for shuttling my street bike from NJ to PA and the usual stuff that comes along with being a Pick up owner which is not always a good thing :)
I don't need to do that anymore.
I liked it but just got tired of it and wanted a change.
Never really regretted selling it

Accepting it and being happy about it are different.
If I had no choice I suppose I'd accept wood trim...wouldnt keep me from buying a car I really liked otherwise.

I much prefer the understated trim on my 17... I dunno what it's supposed to be. Metallic wood? The idea sounds dumb but in reality it's quite nice.

Perhaps they are swappable parts with a 17/18.

Accepting it and being happy about it are different.
If I had no choice I suppose I'd accept wood trim...wouldnt keep me from buying a car I really liked otherwise.

I much prefer the understated trim on my 17... I dunno what it's supposed to be. Metallic wood? The idea sounds dumb but in reality it's quite nice.

Perhaps they are swappable parts with a 17/18.

Oh, snap, Mazda figured out how to make Fake Wood Trim...out of CHROME! They living in 2029 while Honda still 2019!

It*s genuine wood - an exotic but sustainable Japanese species ive never heard of but it really is nice. It*s very dark and finished in a satin lacquer. The seats are brown and here they are cooled. The steering wheel is *fatter* leather and trimmed with chrome on the boss. The instrument cluster is an entirely new full colour TFT display. It*s got really nice smoked silver 19* alloys, black headcloth and a pillar trims. A frameless interior mirror and LED interior lighting, heated rear seats.

i would like to know what this Unique overhead console with LED room light and down light looks like.
Does it stay always on?

It*s genuine wood - an exotic but sustainable Japanese species ive never heard of but it really is nice. It*s very dark and finished in a satin lacquer. The seats are brown and here they are cooled. The steering wheel is *fatter* leather and trimmed with chrome on the boss. The instrument cluster is an entirely new full colour TFT display. It*s got really nice smoked silver 19* alloys, black headcloth and a pillar trims. A frameless interior mirror and LED interior lighting, heated rear seats.

i would like to know what this Unique overhead console with LED room light and down light looks like.
Does it stay always on?

Our 2014 CRV has a teeny tiny blue light up in the overhead console. Probably something similar to that. But I think its only on when your lights are on.

It*s genuine wood - an exotic but sustainable Japanese species ive never heard of but it really is nice. It*s very dark and finished in a satin lacquer.

Again, weren't we all making fun of wood trim when Mango boy with his CR-V was hanging around?

My how this place has changed it's tune.

Back