2019's when?

Going to pick up the Machine Gray Signature this weekend. Any reason the 2018 WeatherTech floor and cargo mats wouldn't fit on the 2019?

I have a deposit on a blue mica signature that I will be test driving and perhaps buying Saturday. I drove a GT reserve about 10 days ago and was very impressed, but want to see if the sig really feels that much more upscale.

My schedule opened up yesterday. Did a test drive in the afternoon and drove it home later. Volvo X60 T6 was at the top of my list; the CX-5 Sig compares favorably both on paper and behind the wheel, and is ~$15,000 less, so I bought it.

Going to pick up the Machine Gray Signature this weekend. Any reason the 2018 WeatherTech floor and cargo mats wouldn't fit on the 2019?

Those mats should work perfectly ... I'm planning to transfer the exact same mats from my '17 to the '19 once it arrives.

My schedule opened up yesterday. Did a test drive in the afternoon and drove it home later. Volvo X60 T6 was at the top of my list; the CX-5 Sig compares favorably both on paper and behind the wheel, and is ~$15,000 less, so I bought it.

dang...congrats!
can you post any pictures with the footwell led lighting?
I'm pretty definite i'll be picking one up in a few months.

thanks

dang...congrats!
can you post any pictures with the footwell led lighting?
I'm pretty definite i'll be picking one up in a few months.

thanks

I will try. I can tell you I didn't notice them until it got very dark outside and not until after the salesman pointed them out to me. Far more noticeable are the LED overhead and vanity lights, but not in a bad way.

I will try. I can tell you I didn't notice them until it got very dark outside and not until after the salesman pointed them out to me. Far more noticeable are the LED overhead and vanity lights, but not in a bad way.

I read that there are 3 levels of brightness, perhaps it was on the lowest setting?

Back