Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019's when?

Registered Member

CX-5

Yeah, it's frustrating how many of these sales people know less about their vehicles than someone doing some light research about the new models coming out.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by mrspud View Post
    Yeah, it's frustrating how many of these sales people know less about their vehicles than someone doing some light research about the new models coming out.
    Yeah, my guy is the service guy and not the sales guy, which is why I like him! I was looking hard at the Miata this summer but really wanted the 2019. They said it was a blast with the turbo but would not be available till January - February. I did not even bother to correct him. Sales people are just that. One day they could be selling you a car and the next day a washing machine.

RoyBoy

17 CX5 GT AWD/19 CX5 SIGNATURE

Okay so here is a mini update on the Signature and just my opinions.
    Had machine gray before. Love the color.
    I like the new wheels. Looks classy
    Fold in mirrors. LIKE
    Didn't think the black headliner was a big deal. WRONG. Love it and the caturra brown leather. Very subtle
    LED cabin lighting. 3 settings available for brightness. Didn't know how much I missed interior lighting. Wished they would of put a light in the arm rest box
    I'm liking the 360 camera and I really like the new gauge display
    POWER! For the size, this machine moves. IT IS FUN TO DRIVE. Haven't really put any miles on yet, but its been a blast to stomp on it.
    Will download Android auto app and get that going and I'll take some pics and get them posted.
    This is my 8th CX 5 and IMHO the best one yet. I don't know how many people will pony up the extra two grand for the Signature over the GTR, but i am one that likes all the toys you can put on it. Im sure some of the bells and whistles will make it to the other trims in the not so distant future

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by mazda7 View Post
    Fold in mirrors. LIKE
    Didn't think the black headliner was a big deal. WRONG. Love it and the caturra brown leather. Very subtle
    LED cabin lighting. 3 settings available for brightness. Didn't know how much I missed interior lighting. Wished they would of put a light in the arm rest box
    POWER! For the size, this machine moves. IT IS FUN TO DRIVE. Haven't really put any miles on yet, but its been a blast to stomp on it.
    Will download Android auto app and get that going and I'll take some pics and get them posted.
    This is my 8th CX 5 and IMHO the best one yet. I don't know how many people will pony up the extra two grand for the Signature over the GTR, but i am one that likes all the toys you can put on it. Im sure some of the bells and whistles will make it to the other trims in the not so distant future
    Great report. Can you describe the black headliner more? What exactly is it? Thicker?

Do you think they updated the camera from the Mazda 6?

Lucky man!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

2014 Mazda 6

Your 8th CX-5? How have you gone thru so many?

Registered Member

MX5

His username is mazda7. It will need another name.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
    Your 8th CX-5? How have you gone thru so many?

2017 BMW X1

Can you describe the cabin lighting? Is it just an LED bulb here and there, or is it strips of light like you see on Audi, BMW, etc?

Registered Member

Waiting to buy

I'm looking seriously @ the CX-5.....but they haven't arrived here in VA yet. How did they price it? Any negotiating off of MSRP, or were they tacking on 'Market Adjustment' $$?

Quote Originally Posted by mazda7 View Post
    Fold in mirrors. LIKE

Registered Member

CX-5

Thanks for the update. I just put down a deposit for the same build, though I do like the deep blue as well as the gray. I'll probably take whichever comes in first. I assume the pros and cons of the turbo will be identical to the Mazda 6 reviews, so I won't bother asking 0-60 times. Any noticeable difference in the new G-vectoring+?

13' CX-5 and 16' Mazda6 both Touring w/Tech/Bose

Quote Originally Posted by mrspud View Post
    Thanks for the update. I just put down a deposit for the same build, though I do like the deep blue as well as the gray. I'll probably take whichever comes in first. I assume the pros and cons of the turbo will be identical to the Mazda 6 reviews, so I won't bother asking 0-60 times. Any noticeable difference in the new G-vectoring+?
    Not sure what the difference is but every single article/video review of the G-vectoring I read/seen is positive. 1-the reviewer can tell the difference and 2-the reviewer notes it makes driving more pleasurable/easier.

Registered Member

2014 Mazda 3 sGT. 2019 cx-3 awd touring

This thread is worthless without pics!! :P

Registered Member

16.5 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech BRMica

Quote Originally Posted by taylorgtr View Post
    I'm looking seriously @ the CX-5.....but they haven't arrived here in VA yet. How did they price it? Any negotiating off of MSRP, or were they tacking on 'Market Adjustment' $$?
    He posted in the *current selling price thread*...

Here is the deal I got.
    2019 CX 5 Signature in Machine Gray
    MSRP $38,185 incl. $995.00 delivery
    Invoice $36,714
    To Me: $35,245 before any rebates

Looks like he got about 7.5% off before any rebates he qualified for. Not too bad at all, especially considering it*s the first reported *wheels on the ground*...

2005 RX-8, Grand Touring

$1,469 below invoice.
    Nice!

Registered Member

CX-5

That's a pretty impressive discount. I didn't think they would be willing to go that low.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi54 View Post
    $1,469 below invoice.
    Nice!
    Well, if this is the 7th car from the dealer, I can imagine asking for a nice discount!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast