Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019's when?

Registered Member

2017 CX-5 GT AWD + Tech

Quote Originally Posted by mazda7 View Post
    THEY'RE HERE! Just sat in my new Signature at the dealer. It's getting the front end film protection tomorrow then I can bring it home. Machine gray same as my 17 GT. I'll know final pricing tomorrow.
    Wow. Congrats!

Nice colour choice

Registered Member

2017 CX-5

No 19's where I live yet, so that keeps me from doing something crazy..

Registered Member

ss

THEY'RE HERE! Just sat in my new Signature at the dealer. It's getting the front end film protection tomorrow then I can bring it home. Machine gray same as my 17 GT. I'll know final pricing tomorrow.
    Wow, first report and it's in Utah. Congrats!!!

You're the first, please post a performance review and compare and contrast it to your '17. Please post images and lots of them!!!

This morning I see 4 GT-R's in the local area. However it doesn't mean they're actually on the lots yet. So far the long awaiting performance reviews and 0-60 data is elusive.
    Last edited by davefr; 11-15-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

WOW. Pics please and congratulations! What color?
    2014 Silver Mazda CX-5 GT
    2017 Eternal Blue Mazda 3 Touring
    2018 Machine Grey Mazda CX-9 Signature

Registered Member

16.5 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech BRMica

Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    WOW. Pics please and congratulations! What color?
    Same as his last, Machine Gray. Spelled out clear as day in the post you quoted. Lol

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLewis View Post
    Same as his last, Machine Gray. Spelled out clear as day in the post you quoted. Lol

I can't see! I can't see!

What's the matter Kid?

I got my eyes closed!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

2014 Mazda 3 sGT. 2019 cx-3 awd touring

please upload some pics of the interior with all the LED goodies, the special dome light, down light...all that =)

2005 RX-8, Grand Touring

Mazda7, I'm super jealous you got to sit in a Signature already.
    just checked mazdausa.com and there are ZERO Grand Touring Reserves or Signatures within 50 miles of Mazda North America.

Let us know how it is and as others have mentioned, I"m very curious on the interior lighting of the Signature. Once you have it, do you mind posting initial impressions / pictures? Thanks and congrats again.

Registered Member

CX-5

How is there not a single YouTube review of the new trims yet if they are already being delivered?

2014 CX-5 GT w/ Tech

Quote Originally Posted by mrspud View Post
    How is there not a single YouTube review of the new trims yet if they are already being delivered?
    It's not uncommon for the press to be doing their reviews until the car has already been on sale for a few months. If you watch a lot of the YouTube reviews, DrivenCarReviews, Alex on Autos, TFL, etc. they are all doing the same cars around the same time and it typically is a little bit after the on sale date begins.

Current: 2017 CX-5 GT Machine Gray
    Past: 2014 CX-5 GT w/Tech Crystal White
    Hardwired V1 - (click here for instructions: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...-a-Valentine-1)

2005 RX-8, Grand Touring

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    It's not uncommon for the press to be doing their reviews until the car has already been on sale for a few months. If you watch a lot of the YouTube reviews, DrivenCarReviews, Alex on Autos, TFL, etc. they are all doing the same cars around the same time and it typically is a little bit after the on sale date begins.
    This.
    often times reviewers are given the car in advance but are contractually obligated not to release them until after a set date. Remember back when the 2017 came out, some reviewers even made mention of it in their reviews.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Well, there was that one from Japan. Reviews were great. Check it out:

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

CX-5

Thanks. I thought only down blows is dog rotation before that.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Thanks. I thought only down blows is dog rotation before that.
    LOL.

I am waiting for the reviews as well. I was at my dealer and they mentioned that Mazda's 0-60 times are all done with traction control on. They said the official Mazda 0-60 time for the CX-9 is 7.8 seconds for the AWD car (Signature) with TCS on. When the magazines do the testing, they turn the TCS off and adjust tire pressure and adjust for wind and track conditions. That is how they get a time of 7.0-7.2 for the CX-9. He thinks the since the official 0-60 time is 7.2 (I told him, he did not know) he thinks the mags will get something like 6.5-6.8 as they will test with TCS off.

He also thinks the CX-5 signature will do well. Most of the CX-5's they sell are the highest GT level and with the premium package. He also said dealers are going to hold firm on 2019 CX-9 signature prices - so no big deals on those - expect a 5K minimum spread.

I don't know if any off what he says is real or not but he likes to talk. He was the guy who told me almost 9 months ago (maybe more!) that the CX-5 diesel was not coming any time soon and that the dealers really did not want the car.

Registered Member

Mazda mx-5

The salesmen will often tell you almost anything that might sway you into buying a model on the lot that day even if it isn*t what you want. I was getting my mx-5 serviced and looked around the showroom and, even after informing one of their guys about the leaked documents about the 19 turbo option, he was defiant saying, *no there*s not going to be a turbo on the 19. Japanese company workers come here and dine with us so we*re the most up to date on their plans than the public.* This is also after me showing the guy that carb had already approved the Cx-9 turbo engine for the cx-5. He also said the diesel model was at least 2-3 years away. When it became evident I was just looking while my car was serviced and wasn*t going to buy right then their tone got pretty dismissive and pissed.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast