2019's when?

BruT-804

:
Non-Mazda
Sorry if this is already answered in another thread -

I'm shopping the CX-5 vs new Subaru Forester; There are certain things I like about each one, really having a hard time deciding between the 2.
I'm leaning toward the CX-5 (GT, probably w/o PP) but would wait for a 19 to get AA/CP & the new rims.
There aren't a lot of 18's left at the 2 dealers in town & both said they would not get any more 18's in, nothing else until the 19's start coming in, and neither of these dealers can say when that'll be.

Then a 3rd dealer about an hour away just tells me that the 19's aren't coming in until 2nd quarter of 2019 - WHAT?

Same dealer says getting AA/CP added to an 18 is gonna run 'about $600.00'.

Anyone have any idea when the 19's will start showing up? I thought I had heard early December, but I'm not sure where I saw that.

thanks
BT

still no official answer from Mazda on this but I'm hearing it could be before Christmas.
Mazda has the build configurator up on their site for the 2019's so you gotta think they're getting here soon. **crossing fingers**

I'm actually hoping to see one in person at the LA auto show at the end of the month. Obviously the big unveil for mazda will be the new 3 but I gotta think they'll have their 2019 lineup there as well and hopefully it includes their #1 seller, the CX-5.

" Same dealer says getting AA/CP added to an 18 is gonna run 'about $600.00'. " - pretty sure you can negotiate this in price if AA is a must.
Parts are $160 ish retail so dealer pays a lot less. Labor is 1 hour so maybe total cost for dealer is under $100. 19s should come pre-equipped or atleast higher trims.

I have a "hold" on a '19 CX-5 Signature scheduled to arrive at my dealership the first week in December.
My guess is that the first wave will be be delivered immediately after the Mazda event at the L.A. auto show on November 27th.
As a prior poster noted; in addition to the "big reveal" of the new Mazda3 all '19 revisions will likely be touted ... with immediate availability for all but the 3.

Same boat! Just test drove the new Forrester Sport. Like it a lot but sadly even with the updated motor the thing is dead slow. My 2016 CX-5 could easily pull away from it. Now that the 2019 is available with the turbo motor I'll be heading back to the Mazda dealer when those get here!

Mazda officially unveiled the CX-5 Turbo today at the Seattle Auto Show so I gotta think they're getting close to having it at dealerships.
**fingers crossed**

Mazda officially unveiled the CX-5 Turbo today at the Seattle Auto Show so I gotta think they're getting close to having it at dealerships.
**fingers crossed**
Sooner than I anticipated. (thumb)

The ship carrying mine was supposed to dock last Saturday, yet a vehicle inquiry still shows "on the water".
I'll be driving my '17 during Thanksgiving travel; but hope to have the new one before I head out for Christmas. (drive)

"Thanks for your interest in the 2019 CX5 and to answer your question they will be here around the end of this month or mid December."

"Thanks for your interest in the 2019 CX5 and to answer your question they will be here around the end of this month or mid December."
This is what my guy told me too. Landing in Washington State early Dec and he should have some by mid December.

It should be pretty soon. I just checked Mazda's web site (mazdausa.com). The 2019 CX-5 "Build Yours" pages are now listed. The last time I checked which was a day or two ago, only the 2018 model was shown. Now it's both the 2018 and the 2019 models that are listed. I'm wondering if Mazda will still offer printed glossy sales brochures? Many auto makers do not and it's only available on the internet although you can print the brochure pages out on your own printer.

Last edited:
They offer them for the remainder of the 2019 lineup and you can have them mail you one.

CX-5 hadn't been added as of yesterday but I expect they'll get to it soon

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Go to any dealer website and you won't find a single 2019 on the ground.

If its showing up on Mazdas inventory that means its at least at the port, allocated to a dealer, and window sticker printed. From there its just a matter of how long it takes to transport from port to the dealer. 1-2 weeks max for most places in the US.

Already some on dealer sites:
https://www.capitolmazda.com/invent...ouring-fwd-4d-sport-utility-jm3kfadm9k1504111

I've placed a deposit on a Signature, have the VIN, and am told expected delivery is the first or second week in December.
My '17 GT will have to do for Thanksgiving travel, but I should be behind the wheel of the Signature for Christmas travel. (eekdance)

Back