2019's when?

Please post pics.
If this is what I think it looks like.
I then wouldnt need to install footwell led lighting aftermarket.

Ambient lights are located in the front footwells to light up each space and under the front seats to light up the rear footwell spaces

Who's going to be the first to get a tune? Corksport already has an intake for the mazda6 turbo.

Who's going to be the first to get a tune? Corksport already has an intake for the mazda6 turbo.

Great question...

I know I couldn*t own one without a tune, but I*m not biting on a new one, so...

I hope someone breaks down and does it, preferably with a before and after dyno run/ track run would be awesome...

Im sure folks are tuning the 2.5T without sharing the info on public forums.

Some dude showed up on the Infiniti forum awhile back saying serious VQ experts hung out in private chat rooms/forums.

Mazda shipments arrive via 4 US ports. (Tacoma, San Diego, Baltimore, Jacksonville).

You can track the departure from the Mazda loading dock in Hiroshima and track the shipments to the US:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/18746/Japan_port:HIROSHIMA traffic

Shipments to the west coast are usually about once per week and the same ship usually offloads vehicles at the two west coast ports along with Vancouver, Canada. The ships can carry around 5-6k vehicles and it's sometimes a mixed load with other Japanese vehicle.

This is the Mazda factory, and ship dock.

attachment.php

View attachment 219937
My special-ordered 2016 CX-5 was unloaded at Long Beach, LA and delivered from there based on the dealer's locator network.

For those watching the Sincerity Ace: after several days anchored offshore; it docked overnight.
My SRC Signature is aboard and will hopefully be offloaded, have port work completed, and board a train to the Houston distribution center in a timely manner.

Best case scenario: it follows the pattern of the early '14 Mazda3 that I'd ordered.
That vehicle had port work completed and was shipped from National City in 5 days.
Nine days later it arrived at my dealer and was delivered the same day ... 14 days after making port. (drive)
Then again; my '17 MX-5 Miata RF Launch Edition took a month for the same journey. (hand)
Time will tell the tale ..... (huh)

Addendum: The Sincerity Ace has left port.
My SRC Signature is on U.S. soil and awaiting processing and ground shipping to the dealership.
Here's hoping that it moves quickly through the process.

Last edited:
My dealer called me today and my car is in San Diego and will be arriving by truck next week, available by next weekend!

Called my dealer for an update.

They have 3 2019s on the lot. 2 Base and one GT.

They said there is only 2 of the Dark Blue Signatures on the East Coast currently. (Maine and Maryland).

They said it could be another 30 days to get what I want ;(

My dealer called me today and my car is in San Diego and will be arriving by truck next week, available by next weekend!

It's good to be located near the port.
What configuration/color do you have incoming?

Last edited:
I*m sure folks are tuning the 2.5T without sharing the info on public forums.

Some dude showed up on the Infiniti forum awhile back saying serious VQ experts hung out in private chat rooms/forums.

VQ tuning was always super public. Z1 does a great job with it, for one. The VQ did take a bit of learning to deal with thought because of the lack of intake cams and all the extra data because of such.

I have a deposit on a blue mica signature that I will be test driving and perhaps buying Saturday. I drove a GT reserve about 10 days ago and was very impressed, but want to see if the sig really feels that much more upscale.

SRC with Parchment, GTR. I get back in town Wednesday, I'm hoping it will be here before the weekend.

Do you have an update on yours yet?

As of this morning, port processing still wasn't completed.
It's still sitting at National City 9 days after landing.

The "projected delivery date" was formerly the 15th and now no date is listed. (uhm)

As of this morning, port processing still wasn't completed.
It's still sitting at National City 9 days after landing.

The "projected delivery date" was formerly the 15th and now no date is listed. (uhm)

Yesterday the dealer told me they sent an email to get an update from the port. If mine has left, yours should have too. Although, if mine had left the dealer would have it within a couple hours... so ours are probably sitting next to eachother in a lot in the city of National City.

In Australia they are advertising the 19 models on tv now and using the Zoom Zoom catch phrase.

They must have them ready for delivery now.

As far as I know we have no way to check on any dealer stocks like US people do.

Back