2019's when?

Damn. This dude's not screwing around. LoL What color did you get?

I've placed a deposit on a Signature, have the VIN, and am told expected delivery is the first or second week in December.
My '17 GT will have to do for Thanksgiving travel, but I should be behind the wheel of the Signature for Christmas travel. (eekdance)

Damn. This dude's not screwing around. LoL What color did you get?

Another Soul Red Crystal is on the way.
Likely due to having the front of the vehicle protected with XPel film immediately after delivery, I haven't had the paint durability problems that many have experienced.
The '19 will receive the same treatment.

I owned a '16 CX-9 with the 2.5 turbo for over a year prior to downsizing to the current CX-5.
The engine was more than adequate in the larger vehicle, so I'm anticipating that it will be a marked improvement over the naturally aspirated mill.
As with all such predictions; the truth will be revealed once I'm behind the wheel.

Lots of adds on Australian tv atm advertising the run out on 18 model CX5's.

I'm wondering if Mazda have any here yet.

THEY'RE HERE! Just sat in my new Signature at the dealer. It's getting the front end film protection tomorrow then I can bring it home. Machine gray same as my 17 GT. I'll know final pricing tomorrow.

THEY'RE HERE! Just sat in my new Signature at the dealer. It's getting the front end film protection tomorrow then I can bring it home. Machine gray same as my 17 GT. I'll know final pricing tomorrow.

Congratulations ... mine's still on the water.

I hope to have it before Christmas. (shrug)

Looking forward to your driving impressions .... as I'm also trading my '17 GT.

Last edited:

Wow. Congrats!

Nice colour choice :)

Wow, first report and it's in Utah. Congrats!!!

You're the first, please post a performance review and compare and contrast it to your '17. Please post images and lots of them!!!

This morning I see 4 GT-R's in the local area. However it doesn't mean they're actually on the lots yet. So far the long awaiting performance reviews and 0-60 data is elusive.

Last edited:

WOW. Pics please and congratulations! What color?

Same as his last, Machine Gray. Spelled out clear as day in the post you quoted. Lol

f337be27ee90cc2cf20cb3bd38135144.jpg

I can't see! I can't see!

What's the matter Kid?

I got my eyes closed!

please upload some pics of the interior with all the LED goodies, the special dome light, down light...all that =)

Mazda7, I'm super jealous you got to sit in a Signature already.
just checked mazdausa.com and there are ZERO Grand Touring Reserves or Signatures within 50 miles of Mazda North America.

Let us know how it is and as others have mentioned, I"m very curious on the interior lighting of the Signature. Once you have it, do you mind posting initial impressions / pictures? Thanks and congrats again.

How is there not a single YouTube review of the new trims yet if they are already being delivered?

It's not uncommon for the press to be doing their reviews until the car has already been on sale for a few months. If you watch a lot of the YouTube reviews, DrivenCarReviews, Alex on Autos, TFL, etc. they are all doing the same cars around the same time and it typically is a little bit after the on sale date begins.

Back