Engine noise/vibration

Ssteigss10

:
2019 CX-9 GT Machine Grey
Does anyone feel a moderate vibration and ticking sound from passenger side of engine when accelerating briskly from a stop? More noticeable with radio off. Theres times where engine is fairly smooth and quiet and other times it seems a bit loud and rougher. Just wanted to see if this is normal. Realize its a direct injection 4cyl. Im used to 4 cyl turbos as I had 2 Audi Q5s with 2.0 liter turbos.

Does anyone feel a moderate vibration and ticking sound from passenger side of engine when accelerating briskly from a stop? More noticeable with radio off. Theres times where engine is fairly smooth and quiet and other times it seems a bit loud and rougher. Just wanted to see if this is normal. Realize its a direct injection 4cyl. Im used to 4 cyl turbos as I had 2 Audi Q5s with 2.0 liter turbos.

If it were the 6 cyl I would say it was 90% VVT actuator problem. Can't be sure with the turbo 4 as I have no experience with that engine.

I have not noticed anything like that, BUT I typically either have two screaming kids in the car or music playing.

Back