Sd card not working

:
2014 cx5 2.2 d sport nav 5d 148 bhp (64 Reg)
Hi.

I updated my tomtom navigation sd card whrn i put it back in the cx5 it says Europe 100317
Please help

Mazda in Manchester UK is asking for over 560

Attachments

• 20181104_101423.jpg
    20181104_101423.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 203
Hi.

I updated my tomtom navigation sd card whrn i put it back in the cx5 it says Europe 100317
Please help

Mazda in Manchester UK is asking for over 560

Over 560lb to do what? More information about your problems will help. Have you tried reinstalling the backup (tomtom makes a backup before each update). Is it the card that came with the car (that kind of message happens with improperly copied non OEM cards as well)? If you google "Europe 100317" some useful information may come your way such as how to use a backup SD card, reformatting your card, and moving to a larger capacity (if needed) SD card.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/b...use-this-map-on-this-device-europe-454-577896

Last edited:
It's the card that came with the card i backed up before updating and when the car said no sd card i followed all totoms staged from format and restore.... no luck

Mazda said i need a card which will cost 560.00 just for a freaking sdcard

It's the card that came with the card i backed up before updating and when the car said no sd card i followed all totoms staged from format and restore.... no luck

Mazda said i need a card which will cost 560.00 just for a freaking sdcard

I'd look around on the net for more solutions first.. and get a quote from another dealer. the card itself does not cost that much. You can get cheaper ones on ebay

I'd look around on the net for more solutions first.. and get a quote from another dealer. the card itself does not cost that much. You can get cheaper ones on ebay

Good News..... TomTom sent me a one time link on my tomtom account. Full free European map loaded and now back to normal.... i then went to buy a new blank SD card 16GB and i now use that as my map sd card. Kept the Mazda one in a safe place.

Thanks for the help guys...

Latest posts

Back