Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just bought 2019 CX9 GT - OEM floor mats too costlly - any suggestions?

Registered Member

CX9 GT 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PTguy View Post
    Maxpider cargo liner.....Does if fold up easily to get to the cargo compartment in the back?
    ...Does it cover the gap between folded 2nd row & folded 3rd row seats?
    ...How's the traction for doggie paws?
    ...How cleanable is it? Some textured items are difficult to get clean.
    - I don't believe that it does cover the gap. I'm pretty sure I've had some groceries fall down in that gap since I got the liner. Still worth it though.
    - Traction for dog paws would be good. It's a rough rubber liner will edges so water will pool up at the edges.
    - Very cleanable. I've sprayed mine off several times after long trips. Worst part is finding somewhere flat to let it dry.

Registered Member

CX9 Touring

Anyone have the 3D MAXpider on their 2018 Mazda CX9 / CX5? I would like some pictures if possible and some feedback on quality and fitment.

Mazda CX-9 GT 2018 White

Quote Originally Posted by doesntmatterz View Post
    Anyone have the 3D MAXpider on their 2018 Mazda CX9 / CX5? I would like some pictures if possible and some feedback on quality and fitment.
    I got them from amazon. Fitment is ok in general but for the third row I had to cut a piece. It was getting stuck in the rails when pushing the 2nd row right seat back and forth. They looks good when clean but after 3 months of use they are getting stained. I like the fact that for the second and third rows it is just want piece, so, there is no gap for dirt and dust to get under the mats but when cleaning it is a PITA to take them off the car without making a mess. I use a vacuum before removing them. They are very thin and not heavy and, since they are molded it covers the sides pretty well.

Registered Member

CX9 Touring

Quote Originally Posted by Atxyde View Post
    I got them from amazon. Fitment is ok in general but for the third row I had to cut a piece. It was getting stuck in the rails when pushing the 2nd row right seat back and forth. They looks good when clean but after 3 months of use they are getting stained. I like the fact that for the second and third rows it is just want piece, so, there is no gap for dirt and dust to get under the mats but when cleaning it is a PITA to take them off the car without making a mess. I use a vacuum before removing them. They are very thin and not heavy and, since they are molded it covers the sides pretty well.
    Thanks that does not sound promising. Maybe ill go for the heavy duty husky mats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12