Off Topic You want to talk about crappy design?

"+15" meaning 15 more your POS ozark #notthatsmartevidently;)

No, wrong again. The Ozark cost $20 less than your linked Yeti, so that*s more than $15.

Maybe you should start counting your dollars a little better since you*re gonna owe Unob $50...

Put some diesel in that Yeti and sip on it, because it*s gonna be awhile, like never, before you put some in a CX-5 in NA.

Told ya so, H8R! Gulp! ;)

Paid 25 for mine so +15 for me and have you done the JMDUSD conversion lately? Ouch!

RTIC >= Yeti for much less money.

Cheaper yes better? Subjective but that's an easy no way for me- yeah I'm picky- real tomato ketchup Eddie? Yep nothin but the best(yes)
H8rs gonna h8- its fine I get it you have a bad coffee cup and that makes you sad and you project all that hate on the haves, its ok.

Last edited:
Look at this can of horsepoop you opened up 7! Your first 2 answers were YETI- the Mazarati of coffee cups..sometimes you just gotta say wtf!

Last edited:
real tomato ketchup Eddie? Yep nothin but the best(yes)

200.gif

^^My man! Look even if the others perform just as or almost as good- its one of those things- kinda like a car's interior- its a major touchpoint for me every day so to me it feels that much better and is therefore worth the tax they charge for it- hey they sell, people copy, claim there's is just as good for less- to me I've had em and they ain't.

Cheaper yes better? Subjective but that's an easy no way for me- yeah I'm picky- real tomato ketchup Eddie? Yep nothin but the best(yes)
H8rs gonna h8- its fine I get it you have a bad coffee cup and that makes you sad and you project all that hate on the haves, its ok.

Lol. I use a ceramic mug, and its gone before I leave the house. Not hate. Just calling a spade a spade. Plus I think their market share will plateau in short order. Every Tom dick and Harry is now selling their stuff too.... which seems a big stretch. I dont see much of a market for $300 coolers around here.

But youve dropped enuff hints about where you work. Im sure you can afford them if thats what you really desire.

Haha no I don't work for or have any YETI affiliation but yeah I do OK and have just enough disposable to justify..that and my overpriced but equally awesome Singlecut 18-watt session ipas to drop in my overpriced colsters- I know almost sickening the pretense!

Last edited:
I'm not an IPA man (I find most of them revolting), but ah, love a good beer. (drinks)

Haha no I don't work for or have any YETI affiliation but yeah I do OK and can afford them and my overpriced but equally awesome Singlecut 18-watt session ipa to drop in my overpriced YETI colsters;)

I know you dont work for yeti. Coincidentally my old boss left to go work for them a few years back... but that has no influence on my opinion of their stuff.

But, yeah, I have to take jabs at that bottle opener I mentioned. When I spend $50 it usually comes with a gallon or two of paint.

Last edited:
The Ozark Trail for a 1/3 the price of the Yeti works just as well. $10 and no yuppie yeti...

This. Although i prefer RTIC. It tested out better than Yeti.
Really though, i managed to snag 3 rubbermaid coolers from walmart for $15 total. They fill the back of the cx5 fender to fender perfectly like they were made for it. Will wok great for deer this year.

Last edited:
Might explain the extreme mood swings and inappropriate aggressivness. (rlaugh)

Im not the one posting profanity laden rants and talking about hating "the haves", lol! I literally say one thing in redneck tone, and this forum loses its mind.

Im not the one posting profanity laden rants and talking about hating "the haves", lol! I literally say one thing in redneck tone, and this forum loses its mind.

Not just one thing-- you've got an extensive history, Bub, immortalized here in black and white.

But that's ok, you've got strong opinions, and like to express them. Even if some of the "conversation" is over the line, and even if you change your opinion week to week, I find your posts entertaining.

Not just one thing-- you've got an extensive history, Bub, immortalized here in black and white.

But that's ok, you've got strong opinions, and like to express them. Even if some of the "conversation" is over the line, and even if you change your opinion week to week, I find your posts entertaining.

Im fine with my history. Im corrent more often than incorrect. So far its going to make me $50, so thats a win. Further, lack of ability to change opinion based on new data...thats not a good thing.

Over the line? Not since someone went whining to Antoine. Now i play within the CoC, because those be the rules. I wish i knew who the snitch was so i could laugh at them.

Last edited:
Back