Off Topic You want to talk about crappy design?

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
So my office manager gives me a hard time because I fill my coffee cups too high and walk around the office. So while at the Mazda dealer yesterday I saw this decent little cup for $10. Problem solved! Not so fast.
OMG this thing sucks. The top part that you use to open and close it?!? It hits my nose when I drink it so it's hard to get good and close enough to actually drink from it. Hard to describe in words but you get my drift. And before you say it, I don't have a particularly large nose either! Really!
So I have to kind if tilt my face to drink from it.
Really Mazda? Did ya not have people try this thing out before you approved it? I get it... it kind of resembles one side of your logo. Good idea... bad disguise.
9d388e694aa261b94d9d818f867ccc69.jpg

Last edited:
You guys must have posted at the some time. LOL
Actually my wife has a 20 oz Yeti. The work Keurig only makes 12 oz, so there's that. Not to mention it doesn't sit in the cup long so it's not like I need something to keep it hot. :D
And I paid for the POS, I'm using it.
'Scuse me while I tilt my head...

Nope, winning;) Oh man 12oz k-cup anything is barely coffee flavored water bro! Twin 6oz Starbucks cafe verona or 8 of something stronger like DBD..

2 6 ouncers... o that's brilliant! Never thought of that. :D

I just use the cheap Styrofoam cups we give the patients. I've literally never had an issue. Except that one time I spilled one all over a keyboard. That was annoying. I used to drink coffee, but graduated to Bang during the s*** ton of OT I did a while back.

I don't drink coffee, but I do enjoy tea and have tall ceramic tea mugs at home and the office.

I've seen enough late model Mazdas to know that's peeling clearcoat!!

Lemon Law it.

I've seen enough late model Mazdas to know that's peeling clearcoat!!

Lemon Law it.

I'm actually thinking the peeling clear-coat on my headlights is because I have them on when I'm driving. The heat is my guess. Gets hot and the formula they used doesn't handle it over time.

You*re supposed to tip your head back, open your mouth and pour the burning hot coffee into your mouth. Then your nose won*t get in the way and you can share with others since your lips don*t actually touch the cup. ;)

The Ozark Trail for a 1/3 the price of the Yeti works just as well. $10 and no yuppie yeti...

Only thing that surprises me about this comment was how long it took..whatever Yeti s*** is nice, and if I have it for 2+ years does +15 dollars really matter? No H8R!

Only thing that surprises me about this comment was how long it took..whatever Yeti s*** is nice, and if I have it for 2+ years does +15 dollars really matter? No H8R!

It*s more than $15. Lol H8r?! Lol, nah just smart enough to know better...

Back