First Mazda, first post

anderson930

:
2019 CX-9 GT AWD
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I just made my first Mazda purchase last week with a new 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD in red. It was the sleek exterior look and what Mazda's been offering in luxury features to compete with the higher end makes that pulled me in. Only 200 miles so far but I absolutely love this SUV!

Also, it looks really good in red next my Indian Springfield! :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.45.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 8.48.05 PM.png
2017-12-06-21-09-00.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious. Which tires came on your cars? Falkens or bridgestones? Any vibration issue on highway?

Hey...that looks like my car! Been enjoying it greatly for over 2 years now. No problems at all. Welcome aboard.

That's the color I would have picked except that it isn't available in Signature trim. Signature includes nappa leather sets in any color you like as long as it is brick red. They wouldn't look good with that bright red exterior.

Love the bike! If you look after the Mazda the way you obviously look after the bike, your CX9 will last forever.

Hey...that looks like my car! Been enjoying it greatly for over 2 years now. No problems at all. Welcome aboard.

That's the color I would have picked except that it isn't available in Signature trim. Signature includes nappa leather sets in any color you like as long as it is brick red. They wouldn't look good with that bright red exterior.

Love the bike! If you look after the Mazda the way you obviously look after the bike, your CX9 will last forever.

Yeah, it's too bad they don't offer the Nappa leather in other colors. I would have gotten the same interior and exterior colors in the Signature if they offered it (love the wood grain but not a big fan of the red leather).

Congrats dude and nice ride! Welcome to the forum...

Thanks everyone!

Back