Dealer Invoice

:
2018 CX-9 SIGNATURE
Just wondering if someone has the invoice price on a 2019 CX-9 in white.

Do all dealerships buy inventory from Mazda at the same price? If not, how does that work?

Thanks in advance!

+1. Just got a 2019 CX-9 GT in Soul Red. TrueCar will give you an invoice pricing and best market price for your area. I paid pretty close to what TrueCar estimated my best market price should be.

Yeah, I am a big fan of Truecar but I never believed their "factory invoice" price as it was often higher than you could buy the car for! But I think overall, the system works well and if you want to know what you can get a car for.

Yeah, I am a big fan of Truecar but I never believed their "factory invoice" price as it was often higher than you could buy the car for! But I think overall, the system works well and if you want to know what you can get a car for.

That's because of incentives given from the mfg to the dealers.

That makes sense. That also lets the dealers say "I am giving you this car below invoice".

Invoices are real and so are any would-be incentives manufacturers pay dealers, which is holdback. Usually 1-2% of dealer invoice. Were talking about a few hundred bucks on a $30K car. No need to split hairs.

In any event, a good deal is all about perception, regardless of the actual sale price. You could be getting the car for $3,000 below dealer cost and not think its a good deal. Others pay $2,000 over invoice and think they got a great deal.

Back