2013 Mazda5 Touring Audio Input Volumes

kbpickens

:
2013 Mazda 5 Touring
I purchased a used 2013 5 Touring. The features are consistent with standard plus the Moonroof and Audio Package. I use my phone as my audio source. This all works just fine until I get in with my phone battery flat, my wife drives it, or anything else prevents my phone and the radio connecting. In those cases, it switches over to Sirius. I don't have Sirius, don't want it either. This isn't really a huge deal except that the source volume for Sirius is louder than the source volume for the phone.

Does anyone know how to reduce the source volume for Sirius so it doesn't yell at me when it switches? Or, better yet, does anyone know how to get the radio to stay on BT Audio/USB/Aux when the phone isn't connected to Bluetooth?

I'm looking for a set-it-and-forget-it solution; I don't want to have to plug a thumb drive in everytime I get out or turn the radio off before I turn off the ignition.

I have a 2012 Touring. It doesn*t have a moonroof - as moonroof and leather was standard in Grand Touring

My phone connects to BT, and stays on BT once I use it for radio/music

The car is programmed with both my phone and wifes phone. If we are in car together it takes primary phone as as BT and music

Latest posts

Back