When 2019 CX5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a more aggressive expression of their design language. The 1st gen looks fine but is more blend into the masses.

I dig the front end on the KF and hopefully we'll have the turboz version here soon.
Since mazda never gave me my gawd damn diesel, I'm gonna have to get my forced induction fix in somehow. :)

If it's here by Christmas, I'm going to be stoked. Mazda, please do not mess this up. Again.
Also, signature trim does sound pretty awesome.

I dig the front end on the KF and hopefully we'll have the turboz version here soon.
Since mazda never gave me my gawd damn diesel, I'm gonna have to get my forced induction fix in somehow. :)

If it's here by Christmas, I'm going to be stoked. Mazda, please do not mess this up. Again.
Also, signature trim does sound pretty awesome.

Same. I bought my car in December of 2013 and after almost exactly 5 years, I will be buying a new one!

Some photos of the interior:

2zrki6a.png

14njkhe.jpg

The overall design is the same with the exception of new HVAC, nappa leather, wood and chrome trim additions and new instrument cluster.

Missing cloth seats and a gated shifter (drinks)

Edit: Wait a minute..,..That's a manual! (thumb)

Some photos of the interior:

2zrki6a.png

14njkhe.jpg

The overall design is the same with the exception of new HVAC, nappa leather, wood and chrome trim additions and new instrument cluster.

What does the new instrument cluster look like?

Anyone have any ideas what a 19 in signature trim will MSRP at?

Gonna lock this a there are three threads over the 19 cx5 on the front page..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back