When 2019 CX5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
I was at the local Mazda dealer this week and still no 2019 CX5s. Do we have any solid clue as to when they will be at dealers? Interested in the new Turbo unit. Ed

I was at the local Mazda dealer this week and still no 2019 CX5s. Do we have any solid clue as to when they will be at dealers? Interested in the new Turbo unit. Ed

There is no ETA but possible info might be known at LA Motor show.

Over here, some dealers websites here have their current stock showing as "runout"

So something might be near.

They've simply got to get back to proper releases. This crap being months behind everyone else with new model years has to end. You bring your new models in the fall. Are you listening Mazda?

2.5T will eat into NX200t and Acura RDX sales. I would say this should add 25K to CX-5 sales. Pretty good market as its high end and more profit$ to be made.
I dont think this will come to Sport / Touring trims in 2019 - only GT, GT-R and Signature.

181011_cx5_em_img_ex_02.ts.1810110229420000.jpg

181011_cx5_em_img_ex_01.ts.1810110229370000.jpg

From the front looks excellent, only from that angle, like in that picture looks bad. Why it has to stick out like that, I don't understand that.

From the front looks excellent, only from that angle, like in that picture looks bad. Why it has to stick out like that, I don't understand that.

Agreed. I prefer the look of the Mazda/Jaguar/Mazzerati nose over the traditional flush look seen on most of the other brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back