Where to find the best prices on OEM Mazda accessories?

:
2019 CX-9 Grand Touring
I just purchased a '19 CX-9 and need to buy a rear cargo mat and a couple of other accessories that I want and didn't come with the car. For most other cars I've owned there are certain dealers that offer significant online discounts for OEM parts. Can anyone point me to the best online sources?

The on line dealers often charge excessive amounts for shipping & handling. Check this closely when you look for prices. Also check the Mazda dealerships who sell through eBay and Amazon. While the price may be a bit higher, the shipping may be included at no extra charge or a reasonable charge.

The on line dealers often charge excessive amounts for shipping & handling. Check this closely when you look for prices. Also check the Mazda dealerships who sell through eBay and Amazon. While the price may be a bit higher, the shipping may be included at no extra charge or a reasonable charge.

Thanks, I understand what you're saying. I thought that asking here might help me shortcut the process of finding a good place to buy.

With my current Acura I found that one of the dealers who sell parts at very reasonable prices happened to be local to me. If I call and get their internet price I can go in and buy at that price and pick-up so no freight. You never know what sort of deals you're going to find.

I have been able to locate two good possibilities and another one to check.

The first is MazdaSwag.com which is a local dealer in Peoria, IL. Their prices appear to be the best that I can come up with and a significant discount to dealer list. Shipping is very reasonable. The reviews for this site are spotty but from the reviews they appear to come through in the end (it may take a little prodding if there's a hitch).

The second is a dealer local to me. They sell selected Mazda parts and accessories online through eBay. The prices are not as good as MazdaSwag.com but are still reasonable. I'm going to call them and find out if I can get their eBay pricing as a walk-in customer. Unfortunately their selection is not that large but they do have most of the accessories that I'll need right away.

I'm also going to be at the dealer where I purchased my CX-9 next Monday. I'll take the MazdaSwag.com printout with me and ask them about matching prices. If they will, they would be my first choice.

Last edited:
I always cross shop between mazdaswag and prioritymazda.

The best deal I could find on accessories and some filters (oil, air & cabin) was MazdaSwag.com. The second best was RealMazdaParts.com.

I took the online prices to the local dealer where I purchased my vehicle and the best they could do was a 15% discount from list which was considerably higher than the online pricing. I also received a comment about online dealers "selling below cost." Right. I called RealMazdaparts.com to ask a question and got voicemail and the promise of a return call which didn't come. Brian immediately picked up at MazdaSwag, answered my question and said if I placed my order that that day it would be shipped immediately.

I placed my order at MazdaSwag late in the day yesterday and received notification today that everything had shipped complete with tracking numbers. So far so good. Providing everything continues to go smoothly MazdaSwag.com will be my go-to source for parts and accessories for my CX-9 from now on.

Mazdaswag had the best pricing/shipping for the OEM all weather mats and trunk liner I purchased. Easy to deal with and fast shipping for a reasonable fee. Thanks for the info.

I got my stuff from ebay when there's a 15% off everything coupon. Usually bought from mazdapartsmedcenter.

Quick search online I found best prices on tascaparts.com, tiny bit better than mazdaswag.
I'm picking up my car next week and I emailed my dealer screenshots of the accessories I wanted from tascaparts site and they said they'll match the prices.. can't beat that I think :)

Back