Wiper Chatter

Ssteigss10

:
2019 CX-9 GT Machine Grey
Just picked up 19. Wipers are chattering quite a bit. Anyone run into this. I know dealer will replace but tryin to save trip.

Just picked up 19. Wipers are chattering quite a bit. Anyone run into this. I know dealer will replace but tryin to save trip.

Chattering when they are in use, or when you are driving and they are docked? I haven't had to use mine yet, but I haven't noticed any noise with just normal driving.

In use. I came home and used sprayway glass cleaner on windshield and wiper blades. Seemed to help. Been pouring since I picked up car.

Check a local auto parts store for an auto glass stripper or other product stronger than even an excellent cleaner like Spray-Way. There is probably a film on the window that produces the chatter.

My 2016 wipers are chattering, but I think they've hardened. I've ordered new wiper blade inserts from a Mazda dealer through ebay.

There was definately a Film on the windshield. Took a bit to get it clean. Gonna do it again tonight as I didnt get to middle of windshield.

Back