Grill Inserts and roof rails

:
2016 Mazda Cx-9 Sport
Wassup guys, heres an update on my sport cx-9, the grill inserts i thought looks better than my stock black plastic grill, it was like 60 bucks online and its just chrome inserts with double sided tape, i say, im like the grill more than the oem chrome grill, i didn't wanna spend 400$+ on a new grill, i also added roof rails which was easy to install, it was a aftermarket roof rails for about 150 on ebay insteady of 350$ at mazda swag, came out pretty good, like the progress so far.
312iuqc.jpg

e15b3t.jpg

any comments are welcome...oh yea i installed the bumper chrome trim also, which i had to remove the bumper, which was relatively easy just like any other bumpers.

The chrome looks great on the grill ... much better than the plain black.

I did a similar thing but put 5mm chrome strips from ebay on each of the horizontal grill inserts instead , it looked great, very sharp, but they kept falling of over time so I bought a cheap OEM silver grill from a wreck and had that put on.

In regards to the chrome bottom bumper trim, I am thinking about getting the trim chrome vinyl wrapped (OEM parts very expensive here in AUS 600 AUD) but I can't remove the long thin middle trim.

If you still have the black long thin middle trim - would you mind posting a photo of the back of it so I can see what holds it on to the bumper please. I am trying to remove the trim without removing the bumper and working a bit blind (L shaped trims came off OK).

Thanks,

AlTee

Back