Nate's Grandma Car

Well, that explains why they are stripped lol I have a JIS screwdriver that I somehow inherited but I need to get some of various lengths lol
8Ekm5fp.jpg
This is my stalk. I checked the ebay posting and it turns out I got it from an MPV

Well, that explains why they are stripped lol I have a JIS screwdriver that I somehow inherited but I need to get some of various lengths lol This is my stalk. I checked the ebay posting and it turns out I got it from an MPV

I used to drive the early Escape, I can say that is exactly the same as the one I had

Well, that explains why they are stripped lol I have a JIS screwdriver that I somehow inherited but I need to get some of various lengths lol

I went with just a bit set so I can use my socket driver with different length extensions... You can push harder and get more torque with the handle as well.

Today I got my new Mspeed front lip! I need to prep, sand, fiberglass the end, and get it ready for paint. I think itll be a good project (as long as I dont totally screw it up)

8Ekm5fp.jpg
This is my stalk. I checked the ebay posting and it turns out I got it from an MPV

Awesome, you have the exact same one as I do!

Back