parts diagram and/or website to order 16 CX5

Odd request, I'm looking for a parts diagram with p/n and/or website to order misc parts. Specifically the little inserts for the 2 front door interior handles and the bolt cover for the rear wiper. Our CX5 and 3HB both need the door handle things.

Its possible Mazda doesnt sell those little inserts and cover separately. You may have to buy the whole item which comes with these parts. Unlike Honda, I found Mazda usually doesnt sell such little parts individually. Try parts department at your Mazda dealer to find out the part numbers if theyre indeed available.

Colonial Mazda is the worst.. Think Comcast for Mazda, everything is a switch-a-roo and the Customer Service stinks. I purposefully bought our 2 Mazda's from another regional dealer and go there for service too.

Odd request, I'm looking for a parts diagram with p/n and/or website to order misc parts. Specifically the little inserts for the 2 front door interior handles and the bolt cover for the rear wiper. Our CX5 and 3HB both need the door handle things.

The part number for the bolt cover is CC4367395 I ordered one a few months back from www.mazdapartswebstore.com
$3.14 plus $8.95 shipping.

Back