Cooling fan (?) running after engine shut off

:
mazda cx5 13
I have been noticing cooling fan or something running after engine is turned off. It happens occasionally but on average lasts for 4-5 minutes whenever it happens. Not sure if its related but couple of thousand miles later after noticing it the first time, first, ignition coil went bad and then battery inspection failed (6 years old though) after 7-8k miles. No code turned up at the dealer. Any idea whats going on? I recorded the sound but dont know how to add it.

My 2017 often has the cooling fan run after the engine is shut off, many times for minutes after shutdown. I would tend to say this is normal behavior and that your other issues are unrelated to the cooling fan.

My last 4 cars did this. It is cooling your engine down. Strangely haven't noticed it on my Mazda yet.

Normal, especially if you're in a hot climate or the car has been idling before you shut down.
Not related to your other problems.

It may be normal but have you checked your coolant level?

My last 4 cars did this. It is cooling your engine down. Strangely haven't noticed it on my Mazda yet.
Same experience here. All vehicles I've owned with electrical cooling fan would be running after engine shut-off from time to time when AC is on during the hot summer. But strangely I haven't noticed it on my CX-5 yet.

It may be normal but have you checked your coolant level?
Agreed. If there's behavior change, it could mean there's problem. Check the coolant level, and hopefully the OP used expensive FL22, not generic coolant, flushing the cooling system earlier.

Agreed. If there's behavior change, it could mean there's problem. Check the coolant level, and hopefully the OP used expensive FL22, not generic coolant, flushing the cooling system earlier.

Got it changed at the dealer. I donot know which one they put in. I will take it again to the dealer next week.

Back