Losing my pics that are hosted on 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

Contributor
Patron
I have a ton of pictures hosted here in my user profile, but lately I've noticed that a lot of them now have errors and cant be viewed.

Is there a way to get them back or are they gone forever? Bummer, because I lost a lot of pics of trackdays and some of my old cars that I have a feeling I'll never see again.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the inconvenience!

Are you referring to "Attachments" or "Manage Files"?

Can you PM me screenshots of the issue?

Hopefully we'll be able to sort this out!

Thank for the reply, Antoine. Hope you're doing well! It was the pics in Manage Files.

Wow, I'm trying to get a screenshot, but it seems like you've already solved my problem. Pics that weren't loading a few days ago are now visible. Did you already do a little magic or something?

Now that my pics are back, here's a deal for ya. Post a couple pics of the Cosmo and I'll donate another 20 bucks..I plan on donating no matter what, but I'd be stoked on some pics of El Tres Rotor.

Thanks again for helping me with the pics! (guitar)

EDIT: Here's one that I thought was gone. She's 15 now.
daisy.volk.JPG

Last edited:
There's 20 bucks in the donation box. (drinks)

Best Mazda club on the net right here.

I'm good and happy to hear they're working for you again...I informed Enry, our site guru and he found the issue. (thumb)

Thank you very much for your kind words and support, I'll see if I have some pics I haven't posted before...Unfortunately I don't get much time to enjoy the Cosmo these days.

Speaking of pics, so cool you have family photos going that far back on here...Great shot and lovin' the Volk! (2thumbs)

I may be having the same issue.
Note this thread is referring to an issue (that was solved) on the old site. I had an announcement up for a while before we moved to the new site explaining what would make and not make the move. Unfortunately, file hosting was a custom feature and could not be integrated with the new platform (XenForo). There is a slim chance we can dig up the old files but it’s unlikely. I will post an update if we can though.

As mentioned this offer was for a limited time and that time is up (a site-wide notice was posted offering recovery). The old site data (including these files) will be deleted in order to reduce our backup costs.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back