Anyone got a lotta free time on their hands?

:
2018 Mazda CX-9 GT
I have paper copies of the 2016-2019 CX-9 Wiring diagrams. I'm currently abusing my scanner trying to get them converted to PDF.

A second/third/fourth set of eyes looking over them to make sure I didn't put in any blank pages and have everything in the correct orientation would be good.

I couldn't get the entire service manual converted. :( But given the amount of electronics in these cars, the wiring diagram is probably a great start.

After you get them converted, can you upload them to a shared Google Drive folder? I wouldn't mind giving it a once over, and this way anyone who wants to help can do so without requesting a copy directly from you.

Thanks for doing this, btw! I'm sure this will be very handy for owners to have.

I briefly scanned through each of the files so far, and everything looks good. I had to rotate one page in each of the four Fuse Box files, but that's it.

Thank you, Pele! Looking forward to the Body-Accessory pages!

Pele2048, on behalf of newer model folks, a big thanks! We all shared the first gen fsm back in the day and it has been quite valuable for me over the years...although it doesn't get much use because pretty much nothing ever breaks on my 08 with 101k on it, even still.

Are there any sections on adjusting the driving software?

For example, on the Lane Keeping Assist, are there instructions on how to change the amount of pressure used to steer the vehicle back away from the lane markings, or, when stopped (with Stop/Go Radar Cruise), how long before it "times-out"?

I would assume that there must be some dealer adjustments beyond the few (and simple) adjustments possible under the "User Settings"? (Adjustments that likely require special access on the display screen).

Thanks for sharing! Looking for interior lighting diagrams to add some cargo area lights. Any help would be appreciated.

Back