Moving through radio favorites via knob?

:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD
My wife likes to control my radio stations while I am driving... not worth fighting, so spare me the criticism.

Anyway, this can be done from the Favorites tab, but then i don't get to see song and artist info, and I am stuck on the Favorites tab. Normally i keep the display on radio and i use the steering wheel controls to cycle through stations.

I can't find anyway to do this from the Command knob controls - all the scan and search options on the radio screen seem to be for finding next station, not moving through favorites.

Does anyone know of any way to do this? 2017 CX-5

No, not the music note button. It's the button with the star on it (favorites). This will take you directly to the favorites screen which will have three tabs, one for radio stations (which will be the default tab when you first bring it up), one for nav favorites and one for communication. When in the radio station favorites, simply rotating the commander know will scroll down through your radio stations and when you find the one you want, simply press the commander button. Hope this helps!

Thanks, but I was looking for a way to move through favorites while on the radio info screen. The way the steering wheel buttons do it. I know the favorites screen.

Press the return button to the left of the commander knob

How does that let you change stations from Radio display? I want to be on the screen that shows what is playing - station, artist, track artwork - and when a commercial comes on, cycle to next favorite. On steering wheel, i push the up/down arrows to navigate through what is stored in favorites.

The back button, only takes me back to the last screen i was on.

The former. I know we can be a nitpicky bunch but I don't think even the worst of us could find fault in that. [emoji16]

Back