Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85

Thread: 2019 Mazda CX9 Pricing

  1. #61
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_III View Post
    AWD - I like the negotiating part of buying a car. 37,400 seemed like a great price. I also opted for the 750 dollar wheel warranty just because of all the pot holes we have in the Northeast. Could not be happier with this car. Now just plotting what upgrades I'm going to do.
    Sounds like a good deal. Congratulations!

  2. #62
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_III View Post
    AWD - I like the negotiating part of buying a car. 37,400 seemed like a great price. I also opted for the 750 dollar wheel warranty just because of all the pot holes we have in the Northeast. Could not be happier with this car. Now just plotting what upgrades I'm going to do.
    BTW, did the $37400 include the $1045 destination fee? Thanks.

  3. #63
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    BTW, did the $37400 include the $1045 destination fee? Thanks.
    yup - 37,400 out the door + taxes and tags

  4. #64
    Registered Member

    2019 CX9 GT AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    20
    Hi,
    new member and happy CX9 owner here.

    I was able to get a new CX9 GT AWD red soul for $37400 (not including tax or registration). DFW area.

    ...back to reading the forum...

  5. #65
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdacat View Post
    Hi,
    new member and happy CX9 owner here.

    I was able to get a new CX9 GT AWD red soul for $37400 (not including tax or registration). DFW area.

    ...back to reading the forum...
    Awesome. Seems like $37400 is the going rate these days. Were you able to take advantage of Mazda financing incentives with that price?
    The dealerships in my area seems to have minimal inventory for GT AWD in a color that I would be willing to live with. It's mostly Signatures in my area right now. Oh well, I'm no hurry and news on the 2020 models are still not out yet.

  6. #66
    Registered Member

    2019 Maxda CX-9

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    10
    I didn't see much talk of lease deals in this thread and not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes. We traded in a CX-5 that we had financed and were even up on, trade price was 16,500 (2016 GT).

    Bought the CX-9 a few weeks ago now. Its a Touring with the premium package. I see most people bought the GT or Signature but the Touring was all the dealer had in stock.

    Deal is below:
    ~ $40,000 window sticker (Touring with Premium Package)
    36 month lease
    10k miles a year
    Mazda pays first month so technically 35 payments
    Only money down was title and plates (~ $250)
    Tax was rolled into payment
    Payment = $399 per month
    Residual = $25,500

    We dealt with 3 different Mazda dealers and this was by far the best deal. Other dealers were around $430 a month with ~1500 down (covers title/plates and taxes) for Touring w/ Premium. Looked at other manufacture deals at the same time and felt this was by far the best deal considering quality/cost. Only thing I feel we are missing from GT is the larger wheels. The 18's don't fill out the well as good but will be cheaper to replace tires (if we need to).

    Car is solid and lease payment compared to other cars in segment sold us. There are certainly vehicles out there I wanted more but for the price made our decision. Other car is a Camry that we have owned for a few years now. My only beef with the CX-9 has to do with the seats, which I posted in a different thread (too small for me so my wife is driving it). She loves the car, so does our 3 year old.

    Hope this is helpful for anyone who is looking to lease this vehicle and curious about pricing.

  7. #67
    Registered Member

    2019 CX9 GT AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    Awesome. Seems like $37400 is the going rate these days. Were you able to take advantage of Mazda financing incentives with that price?
    The dealerships in my area seems to have minimal inventory for GT AWD in a color that I would be willing to live with. It's mostly Signatures in my area right now. Oh well, I'm no hurry and news on the 2020 models are still not out yet.
    2nd best quote from other dealer was about 37800 and many others in the vicinity of 38k.

    The prices were good due to $2000 plus additional $500 factory discounts. If you want 0.9 APR forget about $2000 discount. Simple simulation shows it is better to take 2k discount and skip 0.9 APR.

  8. #68
    Registered Member

    2019 CX9 GT AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    20
    Done all negotiations via email, sadly some dealers employ lousy salesman not treating such customers seriously or thinking, that checking emails one per day is too much hassle lol.

  9. #69
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda 3 Sport

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    7

    Question

    Curious as to the methods and ways Canadians on this forum use negotiating the purchase of a new Mazda.

    Anyone use: https://www.carhelpcanada.com/ or https://carcostcanada.com/Home/Steps3 or https://www.unhaggle.com/ ?

    Use the email method to multiple dealers in the area? Or just the ol' fashioned way and visit a trusted dealer?

    For any readers in the Greater Vancouver area, do you have a preferred dealership?

    On the fence about a 2019 or waiting a little longer for the 2020...refresh?

    Happy Labour Day long weekend!

  10. #70
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdacat View Post
    2nd best quote from other dealer was about 37800 and many others in the vicinity of 38k.

    The prices were good due to $2000 plus additional $500 factory discounts. If you want 0.9 APR forget about $2000 discount. Simple simulation shows it is better to take 2k discount and skip 0.9 APR.
    Hmm...not so sure about a "Simple simulation shows it is better to take 2k discount and skip 0.9 APR". I think it depends on whether the purchase is being financed or not, and if financed, it would depend on the financing rate to be obtained from a 3rd party. Furthermore, the 0.9 financing incentive includes a $500 rebate. So, the price difference is really $1500. Here is an example (I used Google's car loan calculator):

    Amount financed with 0.9% APR @ 60 months: $41500 (NOTE: $42000 less additional $500 rebate)
    Monthly payments: $708
    Total cost of car loan: $42,456

    Amount financed with 2K rebate at 2.99% APR @ 60 months (best I could get at my credit union): $40000
    Monthly payments: $719
    Total cost of car loan: $43,114

    Now, if the purchase is paid in cash outright, then the $2K incentive is undoubtedly the way to go.
    Last edited by crikey; 09-04-2019 at 10:19 AM.

  11. #71
    Work in Progress sm1ke's Avatar
    Donated: $25

    2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    MB, Canada
    Posts
    2,038
    Quote Originally Posted by 604Mazda View Post
    Curious as to the methods and ways Canadians on this forum use negotiating the purchase of a new Mazda.

    Anyone use: https://www.carhelpcanada.com/ or https://carcostcanada.com/Home/Steps3 or https://www.unhaggle.com/ ?

    Use the email method to multiple dealers in the area? Or just the ol' fashioned way and visit a trusted dealer?

    For any readers in the Greater Vancouver area, do you have a preferred dealership?

    On the fence about a 2019 or waiting a little longer for the 2020...refresh?

    Happy Labour Day long weekend!
    Personally, I didn't use any of those sites. I was living in Calgary when I bought my 2018. There were three local Mazda dealers, and a couple about 1.5 hours away. I emailed them all individually, and told them I was trying to get the best price and made it known that I was dealing with four other dealerships. Two dealers did not respond, but the other three were willing to work with me on price. In total I made three dealership visits - one to a local dealer (wasn't too happy with the way we were treated, email communication was mediocre at best), and two to a dealer in Leduc. The first visit to Leduc was great, salesperson was really genuine and a pleasure to work with. I ended up going with the dealer in Leduc after a bit of back and forth between the two dealers.. they both gave me the price I wanted, but the dealer experience and communication was just so much better at Leduc. At the second dealer visit, we put pen to paper and took delivery the following week.

    It might be a good idea to wait for 2020 models to hit the lots if you're in no rush. If the 2020 upgrades offer nothing you're interested in, you'd be able to pick up a leftover 2019 at a good price.

  12. #72
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1
    Hello, first post here. Been lurking for a little while researching a new SUV for the wife. I got a quote in the Houston area on a new 2019 machine gray 2WD Grand Touring. $36,236.00 + $150 document fee + TTL.

    here's the breakdown:

    sticker $42,185.00
    less $3,449.00 dealer discount
    less $2,500.00 Mazda rebate

    This works out to slightly over 14% discount from list. We aren't trading anything in, so the waters aren't muddied with multiple cars in the equation. Decent price?

  13. #73
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by houzda View Post
    Hello, first post here. Been lurking for a little while researching a new SUV for the wife. I got a quote in the Houston area on a new 2019 machine gray 2WD Grand Touring. $36,236.00 + $150 document fee + TTL.

    here's the breakdown:

    sticker $42,185.00
    less $3,449.00 dealer discount
    less $2,500.00 Mazda rebate

    This works out to slightly over 14% discount from list. We aren't trading anything in, so the waters aren't muddied with multiple cars in the equation. Decent price?
    If you can find out the difference in invoice prices between a GT AWD and a GT FWD, take that difference and subtract it against the $37400 price that most of the members are getting for their GT AWD deals. This should give you an idea whether your price is good or not. BTW, The $37400 price does not qualify for the current financing incentive of 0.9% for 60 months, you'd have to add about $1500 if you were considering that incentive. So, around $38900 for a GT AWD with 0.9%. So far, no one's reported any completed deals with the 0.9% incentive.

  14. #74
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Took delivery of a 2019 CX-9 Signature in Machine Grey Metallic for $41,448 + TTL and was able to get 0.9% APR incentive for 63 months. Negotiated purchase price via email with GM of dealership, and trade-in of 2010 CX-9 GT FWD was negotiated at dealership for obvious reasons. Had a bit of back and forth with the trade, and actually walked out when we couldn*t come to terms. Aside from that slight hiccup, the purchase experience was very positive. Everyone my wife and I interacted with was professional and pleasant.

    With the 2020 CX-9 changes slowly trickling in, I*m relieved to get the 2019 since the 2020 is reported to have 2nd-row Captain*s chairs standard and we prefer the bench seat. I actually prefer a GT AWD but the wife was just smitten by the Auburn Nappa leather and there was no talking her out of it.

    Still familiarizing myself with the vehicle and was able to program the Homelink for our garage door. Of course, the cameras are a bit of a downside, but we already knew that and expected it. Anyway, so far so good. Need to get accessories. We did get the towing package from the dealership since I felt that it was a bit much to do the install myself. Dealership did charge $315 for the install in addition to the cost of the accessory. But, I*d rather have them do it so that it*s warrantied.

  15. #75
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    366
    Looks like Mazda increased the cash incentive by $500:

    $2,500 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-9. Customer Cash cannot be combined with all offers, including special lease and special APR offers financed through Participating Lender. Offer valid from 10/1/2019 to 10/31/2019. No cash value. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/31/2019. Residency restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details.

    The APR incentive seems to have lost the additional $500 incentive:

    0.9% APR ONLY FOR WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS WHEN FINANCED A NEW 2019 MAZDA CX-9 THROUGH PARTICIPATING LENDER; NOT ALL BUYERS WILL QUALIFY. AMOUNT OF DOWN PAYMENT AND OTHER FACTORS MAY AFFECT QUALIFICATION. 60 MONTHS AT $17.05 PER MONTH PER $1,000 FINANCED WITH $0 DOWN AT PARTICIPATING DEALER. Loan origination fees may apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/31/2019. Residency restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details.

    In addition, the $750 loyalty rebate stacks on top of incentives:

    Mazda Loyalty Reward provides $750 for current Mazda customers who purchase or lease a new 2018MY, 2019MY (including 30th anniversary MX5/MX-RF) or 2020MY Mazda vehicle. The reward may be combined with public offers, including lease offers, customer cash back, and APR incentives/offers. Customers may combine Mazda Loyalty Reward with Mazda Military Appreciation Bonus Cash. Additional private incentives must specify combination with Mazda Loyalty Reward. Transferable within household (must live at the same address). Proof of eligibility and residency required. Must present dealer with current registration title, current Mazda sales contract or Participating Lender Agreement and valid driver*s license. See participating dealer for complete details. Expires: 10/31/2019.
    Last edited by crikey; 10-02-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2017~2020 Review of 2019 Mazda CX3 and SkyActiv X engine
    By Puyapim in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 12:32 PM
  2. Pricing for Mazda 5
    By ghettogal in forum Global
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Mazda 3 pricing
    By 1sty in forum Mazda3 General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 03:43 AM
  4. Pricing for the Mazda
    By Grifter1818 in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:18 PM
  5. mazda 6 pricing???
    By White 6s in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •