Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: 2019 Mazda CX9 Pricing

  1. #46
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 GT AWD

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    Whatís the finance rebate of $2500? Is that for not taking the financing incentive? Is is a regional incentive?
    Not sure what the details are. It was something they were offering that other dealers didn't seem to have. They did not have a Mazda 0.9% offer, just typical banks that started at 4.69%. I went through my CU for 3.99% which was my lowest option.

    On a side note, I drove a 2018 Touring FWD over Thanksgiving. The AWD doesn't exhibit as much of the torque steer as the FWD and my wife feels the AWD is a better drive than the FWD. She doesn't notice the turbo lag as much and hasn't skipped the tires yet as she did with the FWD...

  2. #47
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillager702 View Post
    Not sure what the details are. It was something they were offering that other dealers didn't seem to have. They did not have a Mazda 0.9% offer, just typical banks that started at 4.69%. I went through my CU for 3.99% which was my lowest option.

    On a side note, I drove a 2018 Touring FWD over Thanksgiving. The AWD doesn't exhibit as much of the torque steer as the FWD and my wife feels the AWD is a better drive than the FWD. She doesn't notice the turbo lag as much and hasn't skipped the tires yet as she did with the FWD...
    Thanks for the AWD perspective, that actually makes sense and might sway me to the AWD deal.

  3. #48
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4
    New to the forums and shopping across multiple dealers for a 2019 Grand Touring CX-9 AWD in Red with Black Interior. My best price right now for Indiana is

    MSRP $44,280
    - $2,000 Cash rebates (I qualified for 3.49% / 60Mo. through Capital One)
    - $2,388 Dealer discounts
    = $39,892 Selling Price before taxes and fees
    + $60 Fee
    + $199 Doc Fee
    + $30 Title Fee
    + $2,946.37 IN (7%) Sales Tax
    = $43,127.37 OTD with taxes and fees
    - $15,000 Down Payment
    = 28,127.37 Financed

    How good of a deal is this?

  4. #49
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardidien View Post
    New to the forums and shopping across multiple dealers for a 2019 Grand Touring CX-9 AWD in Red with Black Interior. My best price right now for Indiana is

    MSRP $44,280
    - $2,000 Cash rebates (I qualified for 3.49% / 60Mo. through Capital One)
    - $2,388 Dealer discounts
    = $39,892 Selling Price before taxes and fees
    + $60 Fee
    + $199 Doc Fee
    + $30 Title Fee
    + $2,946.37 IN (7%) Sales Tax
    = $43,127.37 OTD with taxes and fees
    - $15,000 Down Payment
    = 28,127.37 Financed

    How good of a deal is this?
    My feeling is that there*s a lot more wiggle room with this price. A posts back, I posted a price of $40k for a 2019 GT AWD, same MSRP as the vehicle you*re interested in. However, my price qualifies for 0.9% APR for 60 months. Since you*re not using the 0.9% Mazda incentive, your price should be lower, maybe around $38k.

    I haven*t bought yet coz I*m away on vacation. I*ll wait for Labor Day to see if the deals get better and if info on the 2020 CX-9 become available.
    Last edited by crikey; 08-06-2019 at 04:24 PM.

  5. #50
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    My feeling is that there*s a lot more wiggle room with this price. A posts back, I posted a price of $40k for a 2019 GT AWD, same MSRP as the vehicle you*re interested in. However, my price qualifies for 0.9% APR for 60 months. Since you*re not using the 0.9% Mazda incentive, your price should be lower, maybe around $38k.

    I haven*t bought yet coz I*m away on vacation. I*ll wait for Labor Day to see if the deals get better and if info on the 2020 CX-9 become available.
    Interesting information, thank you. I've been emailing dealers in my area and comparing the exact same configuration and this was my lowest price by about $1500. I had two other dealers give me email quotes back all over 41K sell price before taxes and fees. If you don't mind me asking what area are you from? My current low price dealer said they would match pricing on other Mazda dealers. Did you have an official quote for yours?

  6. #51
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardidien View Post
    Interesting information, thank you. I've been emailing dealers in my area and comparing the exact same configuration and this was my lowest price by about $1500. I had two other dealers give me email quotes back all over 41K sell price before taxes and fees. If you don't mind me asking what area are you from? My current low price dealer said they would match pricing on other Mazda dealers. Did you have an official quote for yours?
    Iím in Atlanta. Yes, I was sent an official quote and I clarified if the quoted price qualified for the Mazda financing offer, which the dealer confirmed. I suggest doing a search on Autotrader or Cars.com for the ATL area and emailing the dealerships that advertise the price youíre interested in.

  7. #52
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    Iím in Atlanta. Yes, I was sent an official quote and I clarified if the quoted price qualified for the Mazda financing offer, which the dealer confirmed. I suggest doing a search on Autotrader or Cars.com for the ATL area and emailing the dealerships that advertise the price youíre interested in.
    I was able to get a local offer for $39,000 flat. I will try the autotrader and cars.com route as well. I emailed a few dealers around me saying I had a quote for $38,200 and two of them not so directly called me a liar. Saying they're priced at invoice, minus the $2000 rebate and the dealer would be loosing money on the car if it was discounted anymore beyond that.

  8. #53
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardidien View Post
    I was able to get a local offer for $39,000 flat. I will try the autotrader and cars.com route as well. I emailed a few dealers around me saying I had a quote for $38,200 and two of them not so directly called me a liar. Saying they're priced at invoice, minus the $2000 rebate and the dealer would be loosing money on the car if it was discounted anymore beyond that.
    In cars.com, there*s a *Price Map* section within the listing. It shows lowest local and regional sale price for a vehicle similar to the listing. That can serve as a guide to what realistically that vehicle can be sold for. Dealers are not going to sell a vehicle at a loss, they will either get profit from the trade-in (if there*s one) or from commission from a lender for financing if they cannot get it from the vehicle itself.

  9. #54
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thank you. Just to update everyone I took the $37,000 selling price offer (which was after rebate) to my local dealer who I have been working with and they also said that was too low of a price and had to be a mistake. I still used it to put pressure on them though as I had an email chain between myself, a sales associate, and the sales manager from the other dealer a few hours away. I ended up buying a red '19 Grand Touring from my local dealership for $38,200 after rebate before taxes and fees. I also had them throw in all weather floor mats to close the gap. Well worth the few hundred dollars to save me a few hours drive in each direction I'd say. Also who knows, I could have gotten to that other dealer and they could have balked. I'm Happy.

  10. #55
    Registered Member

    2017 CX-9 Signature & 2019 CX-3 GS AWD

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardidien View Post
    Thank you. Just to update everyone I took the $37,000 selling price offer (which was after rebate) to my local dealer who I have been working with and they also said that was too low of a price and had to be a mistake. I still used it to put pressure on them though as I had an email chain between myself, a sales associate, and the sales manager from the other dealer a few hours away. I ended up buying a red '19 Grand Touring from my local dealership for $38,200 after rebate before taxes and fees. I also had them throw in all weather floor mats to close the gap. Well worth the few hundred dollars to save me a few hours drive in each direction I'd say. Also who knows, I could have gotten to that other dealer and they could have balked. I'm Happy.
    Congrats on your purchase! Sounds like a good deal...

  11. #56
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardidien View Post
    Thank you. Just to update everyone I took the $37,000 selling price offer (which was after rebate) to my local dealer who I have been working with and they also said that was too low of a price and had to be a mistake. I still used it to put pressure on them though as I had an email chain between myself, a sales associate, and the sales manager from the other dealer a few hours away. I ended up buying a red '19 Grand Touring from my local dealership for $38,200 after rebate before taxes and fees. I also had them throw in all weather floor mats to close the gap. Well worth the few hundred dollars to save me a few hours drive in each direction I'd say. Also who knows, I could have gotten to that other dealer and they could have balked. I'm Happy.
    I think you did quite well and leveraged the $2k rebate as you should with your own financing. Congratulations!

  12. #57
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    14
    Anyone have any 2019 Touring Pricing to Share? We got pricing for a Touring with the preferred package and AWD. MSRP 40,515 less 4,515 discount less $2,000 rebate. They are also giving us $750 more for our trade then anyone else will. Only thing is we can't get 0.9% financing with Mazda if we use the rebate but out Bank has 3.5% at 60, 72 or 84 months. We will likely pay it off faster than 60 months and are gett 8,750 for our trade and putting 8,000 down so only financing 19,050 after discounts and taxes.

  13. #58
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Picked up a 19 GT last Saturday. Paid $37,400 + taxes and tags. This included the 2,000 factory rebate + 750 Mazda loyalty since I traded in a 14 Mazda 6. I opted for the 2,000 rebate and financed at 4% only because I plan to pay the car off completely in the spring.

  14. #59
    Registered Member

    2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Liquid Silver Metallic

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_III View Post
    Picked up a 19 GT last Saturday. Paid $37,400 + taxes and tags. This included the 2,000 factory rebate + 750 Mazda loyalty since I traded in a 14 Mazda 6. I opted for the 2,000 rebate and financed at 4% only because I plan to pay the car off completely in the spring.
    AWD or FWD?

  15. #60
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    AWD - I like the negotiating part of buying a car. 37,400 seemed like a great price. I also opted for the 750 dollar wheel warranty just because of all the pot holes we have in the Northeast. Could not be happier with this car. Now just plotting what upgrades I'm going to do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2017~2019 Review of 2019 Mazda CX3 and SkyActiv X engine
    By Puyapim in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 12:32 PM
  2. Pricing for Mazda 5
    By ghettogal in forum Global
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Mazda 3 pricing
    By 1sty in forum Mazda3 General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 03:43 AM
  4. Pricing for the Mazda
    By Grifter1818 in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:18 PM
  5. mazda 6 pricing???
    By White 6s in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •