Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63

Thread: 2019 Mazda CX9 Pricing

  1. #16
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-9 GT

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    11
    I just got my 19' GT for the following here in Ohio

    1.9% for 63 Months
    MSRP 43,935 (GT, Machine Gray)
    Invoice 41,588
    Price - 38,677 - EPlan + Extra 1,000 negotiated down

    Dealer is also giving me a Remote Start and Hitch at Cost.

    They had to locate the car and brought it in from Detroit with 143 miles on it.

    I picked it up on Saturday and it is really amazing. I traded in my 2011 Ford Explorer and this thing is night and day from a fit and trim perspective.

  2. #17
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by NB25 View Post
    I just got my 19' GT for the following here in Ohio

    1.9% for 63 Months
    MSRP 43,935 (GT, Machine Gray)
    Invoice 41,588
    Price - 38,677 - EPlan + Extra 1,000
    E-Plan is 4% under invoice. That would make the sale price $39,924.

    Care to share a snap shot of your buyers order?

    These forums are informative and anything other causes would-be consumers harm.

    I bought mine at E-Plan, and will gladly share if you like.
    Last edited by Aviboy97; 10-01-2018 at 09:13 PM.

  3. #18
    Registered Member

    Mazda CX-9 GT

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviboy97 View Post
    E-Plan is 4% under invoice. That would make the sale price $39,924.

    Care to share a snap shot of your buyers order?

    These forums are informative and anything other causes would-be consumers harm.

    I bought mine at E-Plan, and will gladly share if you like.

    My E-Plan price was 39,677. The extra grand was outside of that, to push the cost to 38,677. So the 4% for E-plan looks to be correct (~250.00). I just pushed for a little more and got it. Not sure where it came from, but I was able to negotiate it. I actually tried to get them to throw the hitch in for free as well, but they balked at that and we settled on them doing it at cost for me.

    .

  4. #19
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 GT Machine Grey

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssteigss10 View Post
    I just got 1.9% for 63 months in MA.
    Gave up $500 rebate. My deal:19’ GT AWD.
    MSRP-$43935
    Invoice(as per Edmunds) $41688
    Price:$41,500 including $500 loyalty.
    $312 above invoice.

    Dealer threw in $300 in accesories so all in paid invoice.

    There were only 2 of the color I wanted allocated in the State & 3 within 150 miles currently so not much leverage.Car came off truck day I made deal Got mid KBB on trade. $800 above edmunds trade value. Could have likely done better out of State but wanted it done. Pic up tmrw. Will post thoughts once I get it.
    So interesting. After only 1 month on sale with few cars around Mazda raised finance rate to 2.9% for October. Kept $500 rebate same. Looks like fed raising rates isnt being ignored. My salesman said he expected this and urged me to close prior to month end. Glad I did!

  5. #20
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    73
    I'm shopping now and the best I'm seeing is $4,000 off MSRP. Actually a little better than that because they're throwing in tint and a couple of other dealer added 'options' that I've stated are of no value to me. I'm sure the price will come down more as time goes on but I'm ready to purchase.

    Edit: Purchased my 2019 GT Saturday. Car price was $4,000 off MSRP (negotiated that first without anything else) including tint and door clear film edge/door handle pocket guards that were on sticker as dealer add-ons for $1500 (cough, cough).

    After that was established dealer discounted a 7 year/100,000 mile/$100 deductible Mazda Extended Protection Plan down to $1,300. I also got what I thought was a very fair price on my trade.

    I sent a number of emails to numerous dealers in 2 states and got the $4,000 off list bottom line price from a few of them. That seems to be THE number in our area and it includes Mazda's current $1,000 customer rebate. I didn't qualify of any other discounts.
    Last edited by 19CX9; 10-09-2018 at 01:11 AM.

  6. #21
    Registered Member

    2008 CX9 TOURING

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    SOCAL
    Posts
    16
    2019 CX9 GT Snow White Pearl Metallic Black Interior Front Wheel Drive

    $40,000.00 O-T-D

    Spreen Mazda Loma Linda Calif.

    Purchased yesterday.

  7. #22
    Montana/Arizona

    2018.5 CX-9 AWD GT

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by 19CX9 View Post
    I'm shopping now and the best I'm seeing is $4,000 off MSRP. Actually a little better than that because they're throwing in tint and a couple of other dealer added 'options' that I've stated are of no value to me. I'm sure the price will come down more as time goes on but I'm ready to purchase.

    Edit: Purchased my 2019 GT Saturday. Car price was $4,000 off MSRP (negotiated that first without anything else) including tint and door clear film edge/door handle pocket guards that were on sticker as dealer add-ons for $1500 (cough, cough).

    After that was established dealer discounted a 7 year/100,000 mile/$100 deductible Mazda Extended Protection Plan down to $1,300. I also got what I thought was a very fair price on my trade.

    I sent a number of emails to numerous dealers in 2 states and got the $4,000 off list bottom line price from a few of them. That seems to be THE number in our area and it includes Mazda's current $1,000 customer rebate. I didn't qualify of any other discounts.
    What dealership did you buy from if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the Phoenix area and shopping CX-9's and 5's. That seems like a fantastic price (4k off MSRP ) on a 2019. Cardinal Mazda in Peoria has 2018 GT's AWD ( which I want) and their internet price is like 43k. I'm going tomorrow to kick some tires. The starting number on those cars needs to be a "3". How much nicer is the new LCD gauge cluster than the 2018? Worth the money to upgrade?

  8. #23
    Registered Member

    none

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4
    Any updates on prices people are getting for 19 CX-9s?
    After about 6 months of looking at vehicles I'm ready to buy a 19 CX-9 GT AWD. I've seen a couple used 19 GTs w/AWD with less then 10k miles listed for $36-37K. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to beat that on a brand new one with a MSRP around $43,600. I get flight benefits with my job so I'm willing to travel if the price is worth it.

  9. #24
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 GT AWD in Soul Red

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    86
    I just got my '19 GT AWD in Soul Red for $40,192. With all the taxes and fees it came out to just under $42,800 out the door.

  10. #25
    Montana/Arizona

    2018.5 CX-9 AWD GT

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    125
    Sounds like a good deal on a great car. Congrats..

  11. #26
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 GT AWD

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    14
    Coming from an Acura TSX SportWagon and Lexus IS300 Sportcross, I'm very excited to have a '19 CX-9 AWD in Micah Blue.

    Paid $39,588 - $1000 Feb incentive, OTD was around $43k. This was in the San Jose area, CA.

    This car drives so wonderfully.

    EDIT: Sorry, GT trim
    Last edited by vinjah; 03-07-2019 at 03:02 PM.

  12. #27
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by vinjah View Post
    coming from an acura tsx sportwagon and lexus is300 sportcross, i'm very excited to have a '19 cx-9 awd in micah blue.

    Paid $39,588 - $1000 feb incentive, otd was around $43k. This was in the san jose area, ca.

    This car drives so wonderfully.
    gt?

  13. #28
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5
    Shopping for a Signature in white with front / rear splash guards. MSRP is $46,710.

    Have contacted 10 dealers. Best price I've received (not including Doc / Admin fee or state taxes) is $42,800. This is only 8% off MSRP. Anybody getting any better?

    Trying to decide whether to pull the trigger or wait until May or early June in hopes of improved incentives from Mazda. Thoughts?

    Chad

  14. #29
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanaman View Post
    What dealership did you buy from if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the Phoenix area and shopping CX-9's and 5's. That seems like a fantastic price (4k off MSRP ) on a 2019. Cardinal Mazda in Peoria has 2018 GT's AWD ( which I want) and their internet price is like 43k. I'm going tomorrow to kick some tires. The starting number on those cars needs to be a "3". How much nicer is the new LCD gauge cluster than the 2018? Worth the money to upgrade?
    Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. Bought it at Chapman on Bell Rd. We wanted the '19 for the Android Auto/Apple Carplay and ventilated seats. Can't compare the gauge cluster as I only saw the older one during test drive and wasn't focused on it. I blanketed emails to all Phoenix area dealers and a few California ones asking for best out-the-door price for my very specific specific specs. I created a special email address and got a burner phone number to avoid dealers hounding me. Discussed trade once price was finalized on the new Mazda. Deal was done in less than a week with no games. I had a good experience with Chapman on test drive a couple of months earlier so gave them last look. Overall I was very happy with all aspects of the deal. Sorry for the delayed response. Good luck!

  15. #30
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-9 Sig

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    10
    i bought 19 Signature Jet black for $45,000 taxes, fees included and free rubber mats. This was on 12/31, Suburban Mazda of Troy, MI

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2017~2019 Review of 2019 Mazda CX3 and SkyActiv X engine
    By Puyapim in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 12:32 PM
  2. Pricing for Mazda 5
    By ghettogal in forum Global
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Mazda 3 pricing
    By 1sty in forum Mazda3 General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 03:43 AM
  4. Pricing for the Mazda
    By Grifter1818 in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:18 PM
  5. mazda 6 pricing???
    By White 6s in forum Mazda6 General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •