Argh, just my luck

I am not an attorney but unless you are actually having a problem with the car you can not take legal action for something that may happen in the future. My advice would be if the situation really bothers you is to trade up to a newer CX5 that is not known to have issues to get the money back that you just spent on it (before it looses more value).

But, if you want to keep the car it would never hurt to call Mazda Corporation and tell them your tale. Maybe they will offer you an extended warrantee on the parts you are concerned about? Who knows..never hurts to ask.

I am not an attorney but unless you are actually having a problem with the car you can not take legal action for something that may happen in the future. My advice would be if the situation really bothers you is to trade up to a newer CX5 that is not known to have issues to get the money back that you just spent on it (before it looses more value).

But, if you want to keep the car it would never hurt to call Mazda Corporation and tell them your tale. Maybe they will offer you an extended warrantee on the parts you are concerned about? Who knows..never hurts to ask.
Best advice to OP!

Back