Bought a 2016 cx5 touring CPO - Already have an issue

The road force balance was done to the old tires and it didn't help. Then they gave me new ones which helped but I still have steering wheel vibrations and some body vibrations at higher speeds, even on new pavement.

Most likely they did a poor job balancing them. "Certified cars" are a joke. Every certified car I have purchased (Toyota Sienna, Honda CRV) has had issues that should have been identified in an inspection.

I would make them fix it.

That and the CPO checklists are usually pretty sad. Take a look at Mazda's. A lot of them are basically, "Look at part in question. Is it there? Is it on fire? No? Pass."

My CPO '15 CX5 had horrendous balance issues off the bat. Was not covered by warranty. Paid the dealership $80 to balance (took it in for warranty service in case it was a suspension issue). Won't be back there for anything that I don't think is explicitly covered. Otherwise, getting my tires/wheels serviced at Disco Tires and the rest done thru a local mom and pop mechanic and body shop I know and trust.

Back