Thread: Peel and Stick Dash Kits?

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX-9 GT

Peel and Stick Dash Kits?

Anyone have any luck with a good brand of them, I've run into an issue with the Rvinyl.com one's I purchased, they suck. I cleaned and then used the 3m primer and it still bubbled, and this is after trying it a second time. The glue was a pain in the butt too to get off, so I tried GlueGone only to find out it was too strong and started stripping the gloss off the black trim pieces and also the black off of the window buttons (sigh.)

So basically looking to get a kit to cover up how ugly the door trim is now on all 4 of my doors that is good quality.

Registered Member

CX-9

Quote Originally Posted by ninja729 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with a good brand of them, I've run into an issue with the Rvinyl.com one's I purchased, they suck. I cleaned and then used the 3m primer and it still bubbled, and this is after trying it a second time. The glue was a pain in the butt too to get off, so I tried GlueGone only to find out it was too strong and started stripping the gloss off the black trim pieces and also the black off of the window buttons (sigh.)

So basically looking to get a kit to cover up how ugly the door trim is now on all 4 of my doors that is good quality.
    Look at the carid dash kits. The B&I look nice. If you install can you take some pictures and share?

Registered Member

2018 Mazda CX-9 GT

Went with the small B&I South American Real Rosewood kit, 3-4 weeks and ill have pictures.

Mazda CX-9 GT 2018 White

Quote Originally Posted by ninja729 View Post
    Went with the small B&I South American Real Rosewood kit, 3-4 weeks and ill have pictures.
    I*m really interested in getting one of those kits but I*m worried about the quality. I*ll wait until you post your pictures.