What Other Cars Do You Have Beside Your CX-5?

My wife has a 2015 Nissan Juke SV AWD with CVT which she loves. I find it's fun to drive for the first five minutes...it's noisy and rides harsh but that's what she likes! At 75, she's young at heart 🥰 On the plus side, the CVT works well and the power delivery is pretty linear. Her car has been pretty much trouble free and she intends to keep it until it falls apart; the only problem is the timing chain cover sweating oil from day one but the dealer never found the leak, not yet dripping on the garage floor but we can smell the oil fumes when the car is still hot.

My wife has a 2015 Nissan Juke SV AWD with CVT which she loves. I find it's fun to drive for the first five minutes...it's noisy and rides harsh but that's what she likes! At 75, she's young at heart 🥰 On the plus side, the CVT works well and the power delivery is pretty linear. Her car has been pretty much trouble free and she intends to keep it until it falls apart; the only problem is the timing chain cover sweating oil from day one but the dealer never found the leak, not yet dripping on the garage floor but we can smell the oil fumes when the car is still hot.
How's the AWD system on that little guy? It is an early example of hardware torque vectoring, do you use the AWD-V mode?

How's the AWD system on that little guy? It is an early example of hardware torque vectoring, do you use the AWD-V mode?
The AWD works perfectly. My wife is not using the torque vectoring function called AWD-V nor the FWD. Once she put in AWD-V by mistake in the winter and it was tail happy on snow! It's easy to change the 3 way switch position by mistake when cleaning the car for example.

Back