Mazda sent us stickers! Anyone else?

:
2018 CX5
We purchased our 2018 CX5 ~ 6 wks ago and today we received a small welcome box with information and stickers. Stickers in black and white (Zoom-Zoom/ Driving Matters/ and the Mazda logo). What did you do with them? Any interesting ideas other than throw them away?

Zoom Zoom adorns my bev fridge in garage (among many others:))--one of the few that was actually paid for- it was a gift...or was it mailed/opened/gifted? Even if so it was from my kid so I'm ok w/that..

Last edited:
Got mine a year ago. Haven't done anything with them

My wife wanted to put them on the car but I said no, but may consider putting the white Zoom-Zoom under the rear stop light on the middle of the hatch. We'll see.

Thank goodness Mazda didn't send you some "Feel Alive" stickers!

Haha i was thinking that..I actually don't hate the commercials (at least listening on pandora) but feel alive def wouldn't even make the beer fridge even if ironically appropriate..eh it probably would! Prestige Worldwide however on proud display on tailgate glass-my effort to make people who know what that company is laugh..nasd listed pwwd

Last edited:
When i bought my Mazda - I Just got a MAzda diary / Pen and unlimited popcorn at participating dealers.
Popcorn was stale.

I'd rather have a pen then stickers. They know that mostly adults are buying these cars, right? :D
Want my stickers X?

My wife wanted to put them on the car but I said no, but may consider putting the white Zoom-Zoom under the rear stop light on the middle of the hatch. We'll see.

I have a 'Zoom-Zoom' in that location on my CX-5.

I'd rather have a pen then stickers. They know that mostly adults are buying these cars, right? :D
Want my stickers X?
I'm still a kid at heart with adult buying power.....and an older Mazda that didn't come with stickers.....I'll take them.........and pay too.

I'm still a kid at heart with adult buying power.....and an older Mazda that didn't come with stickers.....I'll take them.........and pay too.
PM me an address. I'm sure it won't cost more then a stamp if you're in the US. I can afford that for a fellow Mazda fan. You can have 'em.

Back