Mazda sent us stickers! Anyone else?

Yep, stickers, baseball cap, pen, keychain in a nice box set. Stickers are still in the box, along with the keychain. I wear the ball cap all the time, and the pen is nice.

Yep, stickers, baseball cap, pen, keychain in a nice box set. Stickers are still in the box, along with the keychain. I wear the ball cap all the time, and the pen is nice.
Wow that's really nice! May be because you bought two CX's?

My welcome package received in 2 months after the purchase contains nothing but sales materials * In fact, I paid to get a Mazda keychain!

PM me an address. I'm sure it won't cost more then a stamp if you're in the US. I can afford that for a fellow Mazda fan. You can have 'em.
Am in US, yep still Mazda fan and certainly appreciate the generosity

I got an elegant black box with stickers and a few other things in it. In fact, I got two, because having purchased my 2018 CX5 GT, a week later I purchased a 2018 Miata GT for my wife. (cheers)

Pfft, probably a dealership thing to encourage you to buy to them again because I never got anything in the mail even though I was the first one to purchase the 2018 GT model in the dealership back at the end of December last year.

Doubtful. You think some stickers and a few coupons might get me to repeat buy?
A nice gift of 3 years free maintenance might...not stickers ...

Just received the Summer 2018 Zoom Zoom magazine and an offer to sign up to get 2 more a year. Bought my CX-5 about 5 months ago. I'm an old guy but think that a Zoom Zoom sticker on the car is just right!

Nice. I bought a 2018 CX-9 Sig and got a keychain and a Tile Mate (bluetooth tracker). I would have loved to get a ball cap. Also got a pair of Bose QC35 but that was an incentive to buy, not an unexpected gift.

no stickers, but to make up for the lack of a coolant temp gauge, I was given a ScanGauge II which displays coolant temp, intake air temp, voltage, and ignition timing.
Why, that'snot what you CX5ers got?(inout)

No stickers, must be overstock from when that was their actual slogan. Not cool anymore IMO.

Just received the Summer 2018 Zoom Zoom magazine and an offer to sign up to get 2 more a year. Bought my CX-5 about 5 months ago. I'm an old guy but think that a Zoom Zoom sticker on the car is just right!

Think our Zoom Zoom mag is just online now

I bought a 18 CX-5 GT in May. Got a really nice personalized box around June 20th with nothing more than "personalized" sales material and a roadside assistance card for your wallet. I was thinking at the time what a waste.

Back