Cx-9 exhaust tips

:
2016 Mazda Cx-9 Sport
Hey guys, I took the liberty of order the exhaust tips and been reading on the forums and I liked the way it look so here is a picture of how it looks. It was just a pain in the a$$ to align it over the old one, I place the screw just at the end of the old exhaust..
34fei47.jpg

Hey guys, I took the liberty of order the exhaust tips and been reading on the forums and I liked the way it look so here is a picture of how it looks. It was just a pain in the a$$ to align it over the old one, I place the screw just at the end of the old exhaust..
34fei47.jpg

How do you removed the OEM tips?

Anyone have a link for easy to install exhaust tips? I'm located in Toronto Canada.

There's another exhaust tip thread for the CX-9 that lists a few options. All of them are fairly easy to install (the hardest thing on the most difficult install is screwing the new tip onto the old one). The ones I have are super easy to install and remove. They literally just slide on over the OEM tip, and they come off if you pull them hard enough. The style isn't for everyone though.

Found the thread. Page 3 has a great explanation of the tip installation by widdy88.
https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123862190-Exhaust-tips/page3

Last edited:
Thank you guys, just put these tips on my CX-9, looks nice. Just remember to order two, I thought they came in pairs, silly me....

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

34fei47.jpg

Hello! Do you have a pic from the side so I can see how far out the tips extend?

Back