Kosei K1 TS 17 x 7 Light Grey wheels (5-114; ET50) - qty 4

Pulled these off of my Protege (which I am returning to stock and selling). Originally bought these to fit over my StopTech St40 BBK (they do, with spacers). Two of the four wheels are in good condition with only one small curb rash on each. One wheel is in very good condition with no curb rash. One wheel has bad corrosion from a brake caliper leak (there is corrosion on each of the spokes). A little work with a Dremel tool and some Rustoleum Peel Coat and it should look as good as new.

These wheels are super light and you can feel the difference when you switch from a heavier wheel. They weigh only 14.1 lbs, which is very light for a 17" wheel (that's lighter than most popular SSR, Volk and OZ wheels in the same size). If you want to track your car or just improve responsiveness, this is a great upgrade.

Originally these wheels were $200/each from Tire Rack.

Given the condition of the one wheel with corrosion I'm selling the set for $380, buyer pays shipping or local pick up ok. These wheels are used, so no warranty offered, express or implied.

Attachments

• DSC02317.JPG
    DSC02317.JPG
    413.2 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC02326.JPG
    DSC02326.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC02327.JPG
    DSC02327.JPG
    423.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC02328.JPG
    DSC02328.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC02323.JPG
    DSC02323.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 262
Hot damn, if you would've posted these for sale two months ago, I would've been all over them! Was your car lowered at all? Was there any rubbing?

Good luck with the sale man

Hot damn, if you would've posted these for sale two months ago, I would've been all over them! Was your car lowered at all? Was there any rubbing?

Good luck with the sale man

They were first installed with Tokico blues with H&R lowering springs (also for sale) and in some extreme situations (think high speed hitting a dip in the road) there would be an occasional rub, but nothing in daily driving, no.

They were later installed with KW Variant 2s (also for sale) and zero rubbing in virtually all situations.

Great wheels, super lightweight. I definitely noticed the difference in unsprung weight.

Back