Only CX-9 Around Here

Paco CX-9

:
2018 CX-9 GT
So the only time I see another 2016-18 CX-9 is when I visit the Mazda dealer. There's a few CX-5s and sedans, but my wife and I have yet to see another 9 anywhere around here, in the Aiken SC / Augusta GA area. More than a few complimentary comments, which are always nice, but I can't imagine why there aren't more of them selling. It's an amazing vehicle.

There are lots more showing up down in Charleston. I actually see more 2017+ CX-5 then the older version and now routinely see 3-4 CX-9's. But I agree, they are no where near as popular as up north and also no where near as popular as BMW or Honda around here...

It's even worse trying to spot another 6.
I'm in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and I'm beginning to think I'm the only current gen Mazda 6 owner in town (and Ottawa is not small. Over 1mill pop).
I have not seen a single one around here since I bought mine last November. I've seen one or two previous gens, but that's it.
Also, when I drove to Florida in January, I didn't see any 6's on the way down or back on the interstates.
I did see a lot of CX-9's, and even more CX-5's though.

I see maybe 1or 2 when I travel from Atlanta to Augusta (which is usually twice a month or so). I tend to see a lot more previous gen CX5's than anything else in town. I currently have the previous gen CX9 and 6 wagon and are always OTLO for any Mazda during my travels as I've owned 3.

Purchased my 2016 cx9 in August 2016 and it is only recently that I have seen a few others in the Rochester ny area.

I see quite a few gen1 CX-9s and CX-7s in Winnipeg, and there are more and more gen2 CX-9s popping up now. It's great to see them around, but my only problem is that everyone seems to be buying MGM only. I have yet to see an SRM CX-9 in person.

I see quite a few gen1 CX-9s and CX-7s in Winnipeg, and there are more and more gen2 CX-9s popping up now. It's great to see them around, but my only problem is that everyone seems to be buying MGM only. I have yet to see an SRM CX-9 in person.

I think MGM is their best selling color here although I've already seen a silver, white and black around the city. I have yet to see someone driving in the crystal red color. Most of the Mazdas I see in the city are CX5s, CX3s and 3s...rarely see any 6s or even the CX9s

So the only time I see another 2016-18 CX-9 is when I visit the Mazda dealer. There's a few CX-5s and sedans, but my wife and I have yet to see another 9 anywhere around here, in the Aiken SC / Augusta GA area. More than a few complimentary comments, which are always nice, but I can't imagine why there aren't more of them selling. It's an amazing vehicle.

We're in the Columbia/Lexington area. :) We have a '16 White CX-9.

Back