Body side molding CX-5

Motocrazed

:
2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring with Preferred Package.
I'm new here and looked around before posting, but I didn't really find an answer. Does Mazda make body side molding to protect the doors for an 18 CX-5 Touring?

Thanks

Welcome!

If you look at the brochure's accessory list, the answer is no

Last edited:
I used SportWing in the past and on my Mazda6.
I like it because the color matches very well.

Might be cheaper on eBay. Check it out.

Thanks for the info. I'm a little worried about an aftermarket company getting the color right. Does anyone have any photos they could share?

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I'm a little worried about an aftermarket company getting the color right. Does anyone have any photos they could share?

Thanks

If you look at the SportWing site, they require the Mazda paint code with your order, so it would seem that they use factory paint..

I'm a little surprised that there is no oem moulding.
When I bought my 6 last fall, I asked for side moulding as part of the deal, and the dealership installed it before I took delivery.
The colour match is perfect, and it even has Mazda 6logo written into it at the ends.
There must be something similar for the CX-5 I would think.

Edit: I just went to Mazda Canada main site, and the side mouldings are an accessory for the 6, but not for the CX-5. Strange.

Last edited:
I used SportWing on my '08 CX9 and now '16 Mazda6. The colored matched well. Not to worry.

Back