GI: 2003.5 laser blue MSP

I am just looking too see if there would be any interest for my 2003.5 laser blue mazdaspeed protege with 94,000 miles on it. Body is in good condition, interior in good condition. And lots of aftermarket parts. However the only thing on the car is that it shoots out black smoke constantly. It could just need a turbo rebuild but I don*t know. That*s the only thing that*s wrong with the car. If anybody is interested let me know and how much you would offer and I will post it if it*s worth it. The car is located in san clemente, California 92673. Thanks! I will post pics in a bit since I am at work. I am looking for 4000 OBO but open to any good offers, only reason for this price is because it has tons of parts worth thousands.
Mods:
Custom built 2.5 inch intercooler pipes, front mount intercooler, GReddy bov, gt2860rs, lower control arm white line bushings both sides, fortune auto Coilovers w/ swift springs, corner balanced, dual gauge cluster with aem boost gauge and aem air/fuel, ssafc tuned but needs new tune for intake manifold, 505zoom intake manifold, 505zoom adjustable cam gears and also dialed in, Mam manifold, 3 inch pipe downpipe and 3 inch exhaust all the way back, wrapped black hood, roof and trunk, all new 4 AWR motor mounts stiffest setting, just recently cleaned fuel injectors, lower temp thermostat, mishimoto upgraded radiator with mishimoto fan shrouds, custom 3 inch cold air intake, and its currently sitting on kumho v720 tires.

Last edited:
Back