2018 Mazda 6 Summer Deals

Kodo_6

:
2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve
Good Afternoon everyone, I have owned my 2016 Mazda 6 GT for 2 years now and is approaching 43,000 miles and would like to upgrade to another Mazda. When I bought the car 2 years back I got it for .9 apr for 63 months. My payoff is $14,000 and offered $17,000 trade in.. which is reasonable IMO especially with over 40k miles on my vehicle. That leaves me with $3,000 equity as down-payment on my potentially next car 2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve Crystal Blue. I am a Michigan resident and have received offers from out of state and so far the best offer is from a Mazda dealer in Ohio here is the breakdown:

MSRP: $32,590

Rebates including loyalty cash before Taxes and Title: $30,329 plus 0% APR for 60 or 63 months.

Is that good?

Last edited:
I think you can do much better then 7% under MSRP. I ended up getting my 2018 Mazda 6 for a purchase price of 18% under MSRP and the OTD price $1,200 less then the invoice price. You just need to negotiate online with everything. Don't even go to the dealer UNLESS you plan on test driving. Once that is done, all negotiating should be done online. Get dealerships into a bidding war. It will benefit you greatly to do so. By the way, most Mazda cars only allow for EITHER the rebates OR special financing. The worst part is they wont tell you that until you are in the finance office signing all the paperwork. Depending on your credit score, you might actually save more with the rebates over the 0% or 1% financing. Shop around and see.

Last edited:
If I was you, I would start with 20% (or even more) under MSRP. In your situation, that's roughly $6,500 under MSRP so offer to buy it for $26,000. Now, the salesman will probably laugh at you and say there's no profit to be made at that price. That's a lie but also that's a starting point for you. Ideally, you will negotiate further with other dealerships and eventually landing somewhere in between 15-20% under MSRP. That will depend on the demand for the vehicle you're purchasing though. There's no reason to discount the vehicle by the dealer if the demand is really high for the car. Makes sense right?

I think so. For a signature, I got $2000 off MSRP, the $500 loyalty rebate, $75 rebate/points for servicing at Mazda dealerships and 0% for 63 months via Chase/Mazda Capital.

Im in Minnesota and two of the three Mazda dealership chains are no haggle so they all have similar prices and try to get you on the trade-in. But they didnt harass me there either (CX-5) so all around I was happy.

Last edited:
I think so. For a signature, I got $2000 off MSRP, the $500 loyalty rebate, $75 rebate/points for servicing at Mazda dealerships and 0% for 63 months via Chase/Mazda Capital.

I*m in Minnesota and two of the three Mazda dealership chains are no haggle so they all have similar prices and try to get you on the trade-in. But they didn*t harass me there either (CX-5) so all around I was happy.

It sounds like you're still working with only 1 dealership. That's a mistake. You need to set the guidelines. Not them! You need to take control of the negotiations. Not them! If I was you I would go into 3 different dealerships, tell them you want to pay a specific amount and if they don't agree, you'll go to the next dealership down the street. If they want your business...you'll get a better price. Then once you get that price...walk away. Go to the next dealership and say "Beat this price!". Do that a few times til you get the price you want. It works! Trust me. By the way when a dealership says "no haggle" they're full of s***. Don't be a sheep and don't play thei rgames. Didcate the negotiations yourself. No dealership in the country only sells cars based on their MSRP or first price offered to customers. If they did...they would be out of business QUICKLY!

It's a decent deal since he is giving up a $1,000 rebate to get 0%. They might have a few hundred $ more room, but not much

Back