Page format

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
The page format has changed when I open any of the subtitles like lounge. Something I'm doing incorrectly? Ed

I haven*t seen any format changes on subtitles. I only noticed apostrophes and quotation marks all get converted into asterisks sometimes. I*m using iPhone most of time.

The page format has changed when I open any of the subtitles like lounge. Something I'm doing incorrectly? Ed

It did the same thing on my iPad this morning, but it's OK on my windows desktop. I haven't got time right now to get into it, but you're not alone Ed!

Same here. Funky on my Android tablet but okay on my Windows laptop.

You may be viewing in "mobile" format. See if there's a link to "desktop format" or something to that effect.

You may be viewing in "mobile" format. See if there's a link to "desktop format" or something to that effect.
I'm having the same problem on my MacBook Pro. I haven't changed a thing in my viewing of the website so something has changed at the hosting website.

Bottom of the page on the left. Try switching between mobile and standard styles. FWIW I'm on a plain ol windows desktop and see no changes.

Page Format Issue

Bottom of the page on the left. Try switching between mobile and standard styles. FWIW I'm on a plain ol windows desktop and see no changes.

Can't change style. On desktop, using different browsers. Same thing.

Here's what I see:

24yzb46.jpg

The web page is back to almost normal. However; I get a notice across the top of the page stating that the web pages is slowing down the system and then two options 1, wait or #2. stop. Ed

Interesting. No such message(s) here. Pages load fine and fairly quickly

(hmm)

Yeah...Side-effect from the new server migration...Fortunately it was sorted shortly after discovery...Thread moved to Support Forum.

Back