check engine light on new 2018 CX-5

:
2018 CX5
Have had the car for less than a week and it has ~100 miles on it.

Check engine light on today-->I pulled the codes...P061B and P2610. Has something to do with the ECM not able to time how long the car is off. Wife called dealer and told it has something to do with not keeping foot on brake long enough when starting.

Any ideas? Anyone have this issue??

Thanks

Surely the driver would keep their foot on the brake and then it starts when the button is pushed? What is the dealer on about? Anyway, it's under warranty, get them to sort it instead of blaming the driver.

Well actually, not my wife. First push button start for her and she did take her foot off the brake during starting and did get warning on the dash, and then the next day the check engine light came on.

I did find a TSB that stated the P061B can come up if the driver takes their foot off the brake when starting the car, so who knows.

I cleared the codes and will see if they come back, and then will take it to the dealer if they do.

Question..how do we access the TSBs on this site? When I click them I am blocked from seeing them????

Have had the car for less than a week and it has ~100 miles on it.

Check engine light on today-->I pulled the codes...P061B and P2610. Has something to do with the ECM not able to time how long the car is off. Wife called dealer and told it has something to do with not keeping foot on brake long enough when starting.

Any ideas? Anyone have this issue??
your check engine light is on, even if no code is generated. click here what will you do
Thanks

P061B is Internal Control Module Torque Calculation Performance. But P2610 anyone to know it??

Back